Trump is a liar......!

They are currently legally here.

Do you have evidence they came here illegally? Or are you just saying that?
That has nothing to do with whether they entered legally or not. The current imbecile administration has greatly expanded TPS. Considering the number of people this asshole administration has allowed to illegally enter the country its a better bet that they entered illegally than legally.

That has nothing to do with whether they entered legally or not. The current imbecile administration has greatly expanded TPS. Considering the number of people this asshole administration has allowed to illegally enter the country its a better bet that they entered illegally than legally.
You are claiming they "ARE ILLEGAL."

1) They are legally here.
2) There is no evidence any of them arrived in an illegal way.

You are claiming they "ARE ILLEGAL."

1) They are legally here.
2) There is no evidence any of them arrived in an illegal way.
No they CURRENTLY have temporary legal status and more likely than not they entered the country illegally. To pretend otherwise is to be a retarded leftist.

More likely than not? ROTFLMAO, thats your basis for defaming them?
I'm not defaming them. Stop being a drama queen. The fact is the imbecile administration has allowed hundreds of thousands of people to illegally enter the country and there is no reason to believe the invaders of Springfield entered legally.

So, Trump's telling the truth there?
Well for one thing when, and it isn't often , Trump DOES tell the Truth the MAGAS don't listen to him anyways.
He comes right out and tells them he doesn't give a shit about them all he wants is their vote and their money they just laugh.
When Trump tells them he wants to go on a revenge tour putting a LOT of people in jail without due process of law, and take their guns away again without due process of law, YES I know he said take their guns and we will deal with the due process thing LATER.
Well just when is LATER?
Who decides when later is ?
Trump.
Trump tells them he is going to stomp on some Americans CONSTITUTIONAL Rights and they think it is perfectly okay.
Well as I have asked them before when Trump is done taking left leaning peoples Constitutional rights away and starts coming after theirs what are they going to do?
CRY?
The MAGAS HAVE to WAKE UP before it is too late.
Again watch out what you wish for once you get it and it comes back and bites YOU in the ass it is TOO LATE to go back.
Getting elected then going after your political opponents , putting them in jail and taking peoples CONSTITUTIONAL Rights away is something a DICTATOR does NOT the President of the USA.
Have a nice day

I'm not defaming them. Stop being a drama queen. The fact is the imbecile administration has allowed hundreds of thousands of people to illegally enter the country and there is no reason to believe the invaders of Springfield entered legally.
There us no reason to believe they are here illegally, there is no information on that topic, yet you are affirmatively screaming that they are illegal.

Defaming them.

There us no reason to believe they are here illegally, there is no information on that topic, yet you are affirmatively screaming that they are illegal.

Defaming them.
Let's try again soy boy, i said the chances are better that they are here illegally than legally given your imbeciles administration has opened the border and allowed thousands upon thousands to invade america. I think you have America and Americans as much as you hate trump.

Let's try again soy boy, i said the chances are better that they are here illegally than legally given your imbeciles administration has opened the border and allowed thousands upon thousands to invade america. I think you have America and Americans as much as you hate trump.
The chances do not exist because you have no idea, there are tens of thousands of Haitians here legally. You have 0 data on how many are here illegally, so to affirmatively claim they are illegal as if it were fact is simply stupid.

This is why you and your ilk have 0 creditability, you just say what justifies your emotions, no fact to back it up.

The chances do not exist because you have no idea, there are tens of thousands of Haitians here legally. You have 0 data on how many are here illegally, so to affirmatively claim they are illegal as if it were fact is simply stupid.

This is why you and your ilk have 0 creditability, you just say what justifies your emotions, no fact to back it up.
There's plenty to back it up soy boy. The best evidence evidence is drama queenery. You know your idiot president has flooded the country with illegals with the end game being to make them all citizens. It's the pretending that makes you most disgusting

this is a a category used ONLY for those that came here illegally

its like arguing someone released from jail but on parole are now legally free - total horse shit
That is not what it means, stupid, it is a category based on your current status.

Is it legal for you to be here, or illegal for you to be here. If its legal, you are legal. If it is not legal, you are an illegal.

That is not what it means, stupid, it is a category based on your current status.

yes your status of being restricted unlike a legal immigrant. the temporary label allows you to not be deported, but you are not a legal immigrant

again - it is much like someone that was released from jail on parole - they still are not free and legal - they have many restrictions

for the shit stains to fact check this shows how desperate they were to try to change the trajectory of the debate, but failed never less

Back