Trump Is Absolutely Fuming Over the Release of Bombshell Election Case Doc

Top, you are just as deceitful, mendacious, FAKE, and PHONY as Donald Trump and J.D, Vance.

It's no wonder why you are so insatiably, unconstrained, and craven for them!
You have a terrific afternoon as well!! Pray for everyone who is still suffering from that terrible storm...thank you...

I want to know how he could have immunity for the stolen documents. He wasn't IMPOTUSx2 when he took and willfully retained them. Alsotoo, how is instigating an insurrection and then refusing to do anything about it a "presidential duty"?
Neither should be protected under the rogue Supreme Court's ruling. I was responding to the comment that trump is immune from all prosecution because he is POTUS. If he wins, he will squash the Fed. charges and the state cases will have to be on hold.

If there was ever any doubt this is proof positive Trump won't get a fair trial in Judge Chutkan's court. Unsealing documents in a case that has ZERO chance of going before the election. Unsealing them serves no purpose other than to interfere with the election. It does sully the jury pool however. So it hurts a fair trial process. Chutkan is an embarrassment to the Federal Bench.
The info shows exactly the opposite. Trump was criming his fat ass off.

I would be fuming too, if Trump loses the election they got him on the case, no presidential immunity?!!

Donald Trump is clearly not happy about the release of a bombshell 165-page motion Wednesday filed by Special Counsel Jack Smith which lays out a sprawling timeline of how the former president attempted to claw his way back into power after losing the 2020 election.

Trump initially laid out his case in various Truth Social posts later on Wednesday, claiming the unsealing of the document was another Democratic plot.

He then repeated many of those claims in an almost-two-minute rant with NewsNation Wednesday night, in which Trump bragged about winning the classified documents case in Florida, described Democratic opponent Kamala Harris as “more incompetent than Biden,” and claimed the accusations within the document are “nothing new.”

In his first response to the documents, the former president wrote: “The release of this falsehood-ridden, Unconstitutional, J6 brief immediately following Tim Walz’s disastrous Debate performance, and 33 days before the Most Important Election in the History of our Country, is another obvious attempt by the Harris-Biden regime to undermine and Weaponize American Democracy, and INTERFERE IN THE 2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.”

“Deranged Jack Smith, the hand picked Prosecutor of the Harris-Biden DOJ, and Washington, D.C. based Radical Left Democrats, are HELL BENT on continuing to Weaponize the Justice Department in an attempt to cling to power.”

Trump claimed his name is “dominating the Election cycle” and “leading in the Polls,” claiming the “Radical Democrats throughout the Deep State are totally ‘freaking out,’” without saying who he was quoting. “This entire case is a Partisan, Unconstitutional, Witch Hunt, that should be dismissed, entirely, just like the Florida case was dismissed!

Trump then accused the Democratic party of being “guilty of the Worst Election Interference in American History” and of “Weaponizing the Justice Department against me because they know I am WINNING, and they are desperate to prop up their failing Candidate, Kamala Harris.”

He then raged against the Department of Justice and claimed in another post, “I didn’t rig the 2020 Election, they did!”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-absolutely-fuming-over-release-004055520.html

View attachment 32810
More lawfare political bullshit.

If there was ever any doubt this is proof positive Trump won't get a fair trial in Judge Chutkan's court. Unsealing documents in a case that has ZERO chance of going before the election. Unsealing them serves no purpose other than to interfere with the election. It does sully the jury pool however. So it hurts a fair trial process. Chutkan is an embarrassment to the Federal Bench.

So you think the public has no right to know what information the special counsel has about criminal activity? Why is that exactly? What are you trying to hide?

How many times have you had Uber Eats today, you fat fuck? Fifteen?

I would be fuming too, if Trump loses the election they got him on the case, no presidential immunity?!!

Donald Trump is clearly not happy about the release of a bombshell 165-page motion Wednesday filed by Special Counsel Jack Smith which lays out a sprawling timeline of how the former president attempted to claw his way back into power after losing the 2020 election.

Trump initially laid out his case in various Truth Social posts later on Wednesday, claiming the unsealing of the document was another Democratic plot.

He then repeated many of those claims in an almost-two-minute rant with NewsNation Wednesday night, in which Trump bragged about winning the classified documents case in Florida, described Democratic opponent Kamala Harris as “more incompetent than Biden,” and claimed the accusations within the document are “nothing new.”

In his first response to the documents, the former president wrote: “The release of this falsehood-ridden, Unconstitutional, J6 brief immediately following Tim Walz’s disastrous Debate performance, and 33 days before the Most Important Election in the History of our Country, is another obvious attempt by the Harris-Biden regime to undermine and Weaponize American Democracy, and INTERFERE IN THE 2024 PRESIDENTIAL ELECTION.”

“Deranged Jack Smith, the hand picked Prosecutor of the Harris-Biden DOJ, and Washington, D.C. based Radical Left Democrats, are HELL BENT on continuing to Weaponize the Justice Department in an attempt to cling to power.”

Trump claimed his name is “dominating the Election cycle” and “leading in the Polls,” claiming the “Radical Democrats throughout the Deep State are totally ‘freaking out,’” without saying who he was quoting. “This entire case is a Partisan, Unconstitutional, Witch Hunt, that should be dismissed, entirely, just like the Florida case was dismissed!

Trump then accused the Democratic party of being “guilty of the Worst Election Interference in American History” and of “Weaponizing the Justice Department against me because they know I am WINNING, and they are desperate to prop up their failing Candidate, Kamala Harris.”

He then raged against the Department of Justice and claimed in another post, “I didn’t rig the 2020 Election, they did!”

https://www.yahoo.com/news/trump-absolutely-fuming-over-release-004055520.html

View attachment 32810
Time until you trigger all the low IQ, JPP MAGAts: 10...9....oops. Too late.
Fuck you asshole, you supported the assassination of your political opponent so, fuck you.
Jack Smith means Jack Shit. He will be a footnote in history early next year.

You people are really desperate. Should have put up a better candidate than the cackling whore.
You sound very excited....🤣
More lawfare political bullshit.

LOL

Back