Trump killed his brother

I tend to rarely make a + or - vote for a post, but this one deserves it. That is just disgusting. It is beyond disgusting. No one should use someone who just died as a reason to politicize something, especially someone who died from natural causes.

Yep. Our little bat guano IS a VERY disgusting and despicable individual. Dreadful.

Yep. Our little bat guano IS a VERY disgusting and despicable individual. Dreadful.

SYNONYMS FOR despicable:
contemptible
degrading
disgraceful
disreputable
loathsome
reprehensible
shameful
vile
wretched
abject
awful
base
beastly
cheap
detestable
dirty
down
ignominious
infamous
insignificant
low
low-life
mean
no-good
pitiful
slimy
sordid
worthless

https://www.thesaurus.com/browse/despicable?s=ts

I have had enough....its time for some reeducation as to the nature of the conduct of adults in civilized society.

Very suspicious, he must have known something and was about to spill the beans

Don killed over 160,000 so killing his brother was no big deal to him

SYNONYMS FOR despicable:
contemptible
degrading
disgraceful
disreputable
loathsome
reprehensible
shameful
vile
wretched
abject
awful
base
beastly
cheap
detestable
dirty
down
ignominious
infamous
insignificant
low
low-life
mean
no-good
pitiful
slimy
sordid
worthless

https://www.thesaurus.com/browse/despicable?s=ts

I have had enough....its time for some reeducation as to the nature of the conduct of adults in civilized society.

Our dumb little bat guano is ALL of these.

Oh good lord, Guno and you other guys. That shit isn't true. Why demean yourself by posting it? You're better than that.

The loss of a human life is a natural thing; the grieving of their loved ones is too. Don't be like the Trumpanzees and mock the sorrow of our sworn enemies.

I tend to rarely make a + or - vote for a post, but this one deserves it. That is just disgusting. It is beyond disgusting. No one should use someone who just died as a reason to politicize something, especially someone who died from natural causes.

Our dumb little bat guano is ALL of these.

Just reprehensible and contemptible, bat guano.

Boo Hoo.

Look at the crocodile tears of fake poutrage.

Betcha don't bat an eye when your fellow Trumptards clamor for the death of RBG, or cheer when her cancer returns.

GTFOH, hippo kritts.

Oh good lord, Guno and you other guys. That shit isn't true. Why demean yourself by posting it? You're better than that.

The loss of a human life is a natural thing; the grieving of their loved ones is too. Don't be like the Trumpanzees and mock the sorrow of our sworn enemies.

Oh stop.

Let them fight shit with shit.

This is just a message board.

Doesn't mean anything and isn't to be taken seriously.

I think Trump killed his brother by causing him to get COVID by not wearing a mask.

Or he smothered him with his pillow to keep him quiet about something. :laugh:

That was not trump, it was ted cruz's dad

Yeah, that's what they want you to think.

Who would have suspected the teenage son of a NY real estate developer of assassinating the President?

Nobody!!!

That's why it was such a perfect plan and why he's gotten away with it all these years.

That's also why he won in 2016.

The people behind the Kennedy assassination who hired young Trump to carry it out, manipulated the results to put him in the WH as his reward and payoff.

He probably killed his brother because he knew too much, too.

It all fits together perfectly.

covid is not natural gomer, don has his blood all over it

Behold the invocation

Very suspicious, he must have known something and was about to spill the beans

Don killed over 160,000 so killing his brother was no big deal to him

Welcome to the Machine

When guno speaks

SpellRoomIV.png

the jinns take flight

Yeah, that's what they want you to think.

Who would have suspected the teenage son of a NY real estate developer of assassinating the President?

Nobody!!!

That's why it was such a perfect plan and why he's gotten away with it all these years.

That's also why he won in 2016.

The people behind the Kennedy assassination who hired young Trump to carry it out, manipulated the results to put him in the WH as his reward and payoff.

He probably killed his brother because he knew too much, too.

It all fits together perfectly.

I bet dick the dick cheney could get a complete confession out of bone spur in under an hour................lol

Back