Trump killed his brother

Behold the invocation

Welcome to the Machine

When guno speaks

https://www.syfy.com/sites/syfy/files/styles/1200x680_hero/public/wire/legacy/SpellRoomIV.png

the jinns take flight[/QUOTE]Do you agree that all sock puppeteers are gutless cowards?

Why are they covering up the cause of his death

COVID-19? He could have had medical condition due to age but something like COVID or the flu would kill weakened person like a pack of wolves picking off a bison calf.

Incantations of sealed chambers

Do you agree that all sock puppeteers are gutless cowards?

Did you say sock puppet my dear fantoche
d6qsxi-41b747b7-fae5-438c-a731-5733c69ab700.jpg

Your guts will be acceptable

Oh good lord, Guno and you other guys. That shit isn't true. Why demean yourself by posting it? You're better than that.

The loss of a human life is a natural thing; the grieving of their loved ones is too. Don't be like the Trumpanzees and mock the sorrow of our sworn enemies.

Is this the first Goony post you've ever read?

I tend to rarely make a + or - vote for a post, but this one deserves it. That is just disgusting. It is beyond disgusting. No one should use someone who just died as a reason to politicize something, especially someone who died from natural causes.

And right on cue, the President told reporters that Robert was 'thrilled with what we are doing'. Only Donald would actually turn the death of a relative into a conversation about himself. He is just a complete scumbag. Keep cheering for him though.

And right on cue, the President told reporters that Robert was 'thrilled with what we are doing'. Only Donald would actually turn the death of a relative into a conversation about himself. He is just a complete scumbag. Keep cheering for him though.

Yep...

His fans worship him almost as much as he does himself.........
0110zyglis.jpg

I tend to rarely make a + or - vote for a post, but this one deserves it. That is just disgusting. It is beyond disgusting. No one should use someone who just died as a reason to politicize something, especially someone who died from natural causes.

Guano is a nasty cunt, that's all you need to know!

Back