Trump, Once The Man Who Couldn’t Be Bought, Is Now Up For Sale

Well, well, well—what a surprise! The man who once bragged about being the one guy who "couldn’t be bought" is now practically holding a yard sale on his dignity. Yep, that’s right. Trump, the "billionaire who didn’t need anyone's money," is now auctioning off his influence like he's on some political eBay.

The article dives into how Trump has completely flip-flopped, moving from self-proclaimed independence to embracing donor cash like it’s his new best friend. His 2024 campaign is now leaning heavily on big donors, many of whom have their own special interests. And let’s not forget all those MAGA followers, still forking over their hard-earned dollars for his legal fees. Seriously, this guy is crowd-funding his own defense. Talk about a "man of the people," right?

The best part? He once claimed that politicians who take money are puppets. Guess what? He’s now tangled up in those same strings, dancing to the tune of whoever throws in the most cash. The article paints a picture of a man who, despite all his chest-pounding about being unbought, is now up for grabs. His base still thinks he’s some maverick? Well, they better look again, 'cause this guy is just another player in the political money game.

In short: the myth of Trump as the untouchable outsider is officially busted. Dude’s on sale.

https://www.huffpost.com/entry/trum...is-now-up-for-sale_n_66eb2331e4b051614c50c80d

Now, almost a decade later, he is running as a candidate who is openly for sale. He has said he’ll offer plum jobs to major donors like Elon Musk, promised favors to oil executives, bragged to the wealthy about the tax cuts he can deliver and has even taken time away from his campaign to pitch a cryptocurrency project for his sons.

Americans can even buy DJT on the stock market, in the form of shares in the publicly traded holding company that owns his social media site, Truth Social. That company’s revenues are meager, with the share price hitting all-time lows, but it’s still being propped up by the former president’s loyal political fandom.

“He just thinks he operates in his own world,” Fred Wertheimer, a veteran of decades of fights over campaign finance and government ethics, told HuffPost. “What he’s doing is incredibly brazen in both asking for large amounts of money and telling people what he’s going to do for them in return.”

“Bottom line, I’ve never seen anyone do what he’s doing,” Wertheimer said.
Trump looooves spending other people's money. I'm guessing he'll bankrupt the Republican Party....with their assistance.

99f-jpg.32251
^^^
Reason #47 on why Joe dropped out of high school.

How about Rosie O'Donnell? Would you sodomize her Uncle Cunt?
Well, she does remind me of your mother, but, again, I'm married, Joe.

Why did you never have a happy marriage? Why are you alone, Joe?

When can I expect my gift, Joe? You keep running from the question.

Well, she does remind me of your mother, but, again, I'm married, Joe.

Why did you never have a happy marriage? Why are you alone, Joe?

When can I expect my gift, Joe? You keep running from the question.
Do you get your mail at that storage unit Uncle Cunt?

Why don't you have your stuff delivered to you home Uncle Cunt?

Are you hiding something from Aunt Stretched Ass?

Do you get your mail at that storage unit Uncle Cunt?

Why don't you have your stuff delivered to you home Uncle Cunt?

Are you hiding something from Aunt Stretched Ass?
Doxxing me again, Joe? When can I expect the package....or are you just lowlife liar who only wanted my address?

Okay, Joe, I'm certain most on this forum believe you're a liar and never bought me the gift. How about a post card? Can you afford that?

Doxxing me again, Joe? When can I expect the package....or are you just lowlife liar who only wanted my address?

Okay, Joe, I'm certain most on this forum believe you're a liar and never bought me the gift. How about a post card? Can you afford that?
I would love to dox you uncle cunt but alas you remain an anonymous internet tough guy

You are describing Obama.

Obama is a Democrat.

He is correct.
DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT PROBLEMS ON TRUMP!

Non substantive retort, and, as such, it has no argumentative value.

Please offer a substantive rebuttal.

If you can't, which I sincerely doubt.

that's Chinese money in those Biden family bank accounts.......
There is no "Chinese" money in Joe Biden's bank accounts. But, feel free to prove otherwise.

But, your selective concern is rich compared to the Trump family.

There us over a $100 million Saudi/UAE, etc, money in Trump family bank accounts, specifically Kurshner's.

There is no "Chinese" money in Joe Biden's bank accounts. But, feel free to prove otherwise.
Blatant lie.
But, your selective concern is rich compared to the Trump family.

There us over a $100 million Saudi/UAE, etc, money in Trump family bank accounts, specifically Kurshner's.

DON'T TRY TO BLAME CHINESE BRIBERY ON TRUMP!

Trump lies. He said he was very rich and did not need to get donations to run. He would finance his own campaigns. He has industrialized begging for money. What president ever sold items like Home Shopping Network?
He sells Trump coins
Trump watches
Gold tennis shoes
trading cards
Trump crypto
necklaces
Melanias book
Trump bible
Trump crypto
Trump picture book
Trump MAGA shirts and hats
Trump has monetized the presidency like no one ever.
He is fleecing his followers showing geat disrespect.

Back