Trump Raped Children Provided By Jeff Epstein

How about the ones who comment about 10 year olds?

Donald Trump’s Disturbing Remark Regarding a Child: “I’m Going to Be Dating Her in 10 Years”​

As the girl confirms her intention to use the escalator, Trump makes a chilling statement to the camera: "I am going to be dating her in 10 years. Can you believe it?" The disturbing remark adds to the Republican presidential candidate's already existing list of sexual assaults and inappropriate behavior, per a Vox report from 2016. This incident is consistent with Trump's inability to separate a woman's worth from her physical appearance, a tendency that has been repeatedly scrutinized on the global stage. According to Libby Nelson's Vox analysis, Trump consistently reduces women to their 'physical attributes,' perpetuating a culture of objectification and devaluation of women. The video, consequently, shows that this pattern likely extends even to children.

Oops, wrong person. Never mind.

This is the kind of monster Trump really is. An excerpt from the testimony of Katie Johnson whom Trump sexually assaulted when she was 13.​

this-is-the-kind-of-monster-trump-really-is-an-excerpt-from-v0-gzi6fab1q9ad1.png

https://www.pbs.org/newshour/politics/assault-allegations-donald-trump-recapped

"“Jane Doe” aka “Katie Johnson” – 1994. Lawsuit filed June 2016, refiled October 2016 as reported by Buzzfeed and others, then dropped in November 2016.

Jane Doe is an unnamed plaintiff, who has also gone by “Katie Johnson” in legal papers. She claims she was repeatedly raped by Trump and Jeffery Epstein at Epstein’s New York City apartment in 1994, when she was 13 years old. A witness, also given a pseudonym — “Tiffany Doe” — said she recruited “Jane Doe” and others. Doe, using the name “Johnson,” gave an interview to the Daily Mail in which she said she did not know who Trump was at the time of the alleged attack but identified him later when she saw him on television. It is not known why she withdrew the lawsuit. She has not spoken publicly or withdrawn her rape allegation since then."

How about the ones who comment about 10 year olds?

Donald Trump’s Disturbing Remark Regarding a Child: “I’m Going to Be Dating Her in 10 Years”​

As the girl confirms her intention to use the escalator, Trump makes a chilling statement to the camera: "I am going to be dating her in 10 years. Can you believe it?" The disturbing remark adds to the Republican presidential candidate's already existing list of sexual assaults and inappropriate behavior, per a Vox report from 2016. This incident is consistent with Trump's inability to separate a woman's worth from her physical appearance, a tendency that has been repeatedly scrutinized on the global stage. According to Libby Nelson's Vox analysis, Trump consistently reduces women to their 'physical attributes,' perpetuating a culture of objectification and devaluation of women. The video, consequently, shows that this pattern likely extends even to children.

Did his daughter describe taking showers with him, like Biden's daughter has?

Nice try...another failure.

" Vox report". :ROFLMAO::LOL:

Ahhhhhhhhhh,....I just LOVE the smell of burning Libtard desperation in the morning. Smells like,.......VICTORY.

:evilnod:

Back