Trump Responds to Swastika Flags Flown During Boat Parade

I did, a huge parade of boats. Typical for a Sunday around here. Lots of people saw it, my niece said he helped her decide to vote for Kamala.
You did not see that boat in the parade... I genrrally don't comment on anecdotal stories about people's relatives.. but I'm sure your "niece" would not be comfortable with you posting her odd and spontaneous decision here...;) that's private...shame on you...;)

They were caught and not let in the parade

In a statement to Newsweek, Karoline Leavitt, Trump's campaign spokesperson, said: "Kamala's supporters are reaching all-time lows. Social media posts show that genuine Trump supporters identified these idiots as liberal activists trying to create fake news. They clearly responded accordingly."

"The left tried to send in some agitators to create a false narrative!" Gavidia wrote. "After our patriots propped wash them, PB police detain them so they could not be part of the ultimate Trump boat parade."

:lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup::lolup:

Only an intellectual invalid believes what Crazy Trump says.

You did not see that boat in the parade... I genrrally don't comment on anecdotal stories about people's relatives.. but I'm sure your "niece" would not be comfortable with you posting her odd and spontaneous decision here...;) that's private...shame on you...;)
I did see it, and she doesn’t care.

^ This is a perfect example of why so many people think you're a joke. Look in the mirror to see who's really lying about their life.

They were caught and not let in the parade

In a statement to Newsweek, Karoline Leavitt, Trump's campaign spokesperson, said: "Kamala's supporters are reaching all-time lows. Social media posts show that genuine Trump supporters identified these idiots as liberal activists trying to create fake news. They clearly responded accordingly."

"The left tried to send in some agitators to create a false narrative!" Gavidia wrote. "After our patriots propped wash them, PB police detain them so they could not be part of the ultimate Trump boat parade."

Bullshit!

trump has a long history of trying to blame others for his supporters. he actually claimed the January 6th attackers were undercover BLM... Apparently in white face.

Anyway, it is only a matter of time before he claims Antifa took a dump in his diaper.

Back