TRUMP says Bush is the BIGGEST LIAR EVER!

Many cons love anyone with money and detest the trailer trash riff raff....
Money has nothing to do with the quality of the person.

Many cons love anyone with money and detest the trailer trash riff raff....
Money has nothing to do with the quality of the person.
I have yet to see one post supporting this theory in this case. This is a mythical stereotype that has yet to be supported by evidence.

Posting it at all brings up discussion of Trump and people's thoughts of him. You thought it important enough to post. Once again exaggeration makes Care think this is more than a place to hold a conversation.

So, your BS meter is sadly off-kilter.

You:

1. Thought it important enough to post it.
2. Thought we would think enough of Trump to care what his opinion is.
3. Thought that you could erase the embarassment of the whole Trump issue by stating you gave no opinion on it.
4. Thought that you chould change the focus from the focus of the post, which according to the title was that TRUMP stated this.
5. Thought that enough people would think well of Trump to care of his opinion....

So, my BS meter was set off by this post there, Care.

Damo, you really are STUCK on yourself, aren't you? you are an annoying, arrogant little prick today.... and your "air of arrogance" and your "always are right attitude", gives budhism a bad name and DOES NOT service you well.....

I would suggest that you grow up, ya little turd!!!!

And yes, this post is after you sent me the private message to appologize to me for your other posts....

And it is after my acceptance of your apology...

I just think you need to hear this because maybe, just maybe, you will "get over yourself" and become a better person, both inside and out.

Arrogance, is not a becoming trait..... I thought you knew this, but apparently, I was wrong....

See, I admitted that I was wrong about something... :)

Can YOU ever do this, is the question?

BTW, why is it that you keep AVOIDING MY QUESTION about the number of deaths that may have occured in Iraq?

Should I be reading something in to this that you can't deal with or are you just being obstinate or obtuse?

What exactly is the reason that you will NOT ever address the question I asked your opinion on?

I mean are you going to melt and whither away like the wicked witch of the west in the wizzard of oz when water was thrown on her.... if you answer my question as it was asked of you.... maybe 5 times already?

What is preventing you from answering, what is holding you back?

Or am i just missing something? I just don't get it?

I could give two craps about your opinion of trump.... I AM NOT a fan of his either... regardless of your pompous insistance of such... it's like your only concern is not discussing what I have asked about the number of raqi deaths and the way to do it is by deflaming trump over and over again...or by saying all kinds of lies about me by putting words in my mouth THAT WERE NEVER SAID....what's up with that?

i would really like to get to the bottom of this....

care

Damo, you really are STUCK on yourself, aren't you? you are an annoying, arrogant little prick today.... and your "air of arrogance" and your "always are right attitude", gives budhism a bad name and DOES NOT service you well.....

I would suggest that you grow up, ya little turd!!!!

And yes, this post is after you sent me the private message to appologize to me for your other posts....

And it is after my acceptance of your apology...

I just think you need to hear this because maybe, just maybe, you will "get over yourself" and become a better person, both inside and out.

Arrogance, is not a becoming trait..... I thought you knew this, but apparently, I was wrong....

See, I admitted that I was wrong about something... :)

Can YOU ever do this, is the question?

BTW, why is it that you keep AVOIDING MY QUESTION about the number of deaths that may have occured in Iraq?

Should I be reading something in to this that you can't deal with or are you just being obstinate or obtuse?

What exactly is the reason that you will NOT ever address the question I asked your opinion on?

I mean are you going to melt and whither away like the wicked witch of the west in the wizzard of oz when water was thrown on her.... if you answer my question as it was asked of you.... maybe 5 times already?

What is preventing you from answering, what is holding you back?

Or am i just missing something? I just don't get it?

I could give two craps about your opinion of trump.... I AM NOT a fan of his either... regardless of your pompous insistance of such... it's like your only concern is not discussing what I have asked about the number of raqi deaths and the way to do it is by deflaming trump over and over again...or by saying all kinds of lies about me by putting words in my mouth THAT WERE NEVER SAID....what's up with that?

i would really like to get to the bottom of this....

care
No, I am stuck on a point.

You posted this stressing that TRUMP said something. The CAPS were yours in the title. So it was important to you that TRUMP said it.

I simply gave my opinion of the person who is the subject of the post.

You have attempted to dodge and evade the fact that it was important to you that TRUMP said it. Otherwise the whole CAPS thing wouldn't have been necessary.

I have presented a case that almost nobody cares what Trump says about anything at all. I have been backed up by conservatives and libs alike. You have simply kept attempting to turn this into something else.

And I answered your fricking question, twice now.

Let me do it again. (Third time now).

I'd type it slowly, but it wouldn't help, so I'll caps lock it for ya, as it seems to be the way that you mark what is important in your posts.

I AM WITH THE DALAI LAMA AND DON'T THINK THAT THIS CAN BE CALLED A MORAL ACTION ANY LONGER!!!

However, this thread is about what TRUMP thinks of Bush. And therefore my opinion of what I think of TRUMP is certainly salient to the actual thread that you started stressing what TRUMP had to say about somebody else.

I will once again tell you... (notice the caps lock)...

TRUMP IS WORTHLESS AS AN ICON OF CONSERVATISM. NOT EVEN ONE CONSERVATIVE WAS ON HERE PRAISING THIS CARICATURE OF A HUMAN.

Trump is a caricature, a negative, not a leader of conservatism, not of interest to me. Every post of mine on this thread will state so, as it was the original stressed point of your thread.

I never got any PM's from you apolgizing after you pissed me off.

This is unbelievable.

I'm filing another complaint.

Who do I file that with? Your second is Beefy right? Where is that fat f*ck?

I never got any PM's from you apolgizing after you pissed me off.

This is unbelievable.

I'm filing another complaint.

Who do I file that with? Your second is Beefy right? Where is that fat f*ck?
LOL. Nah, I usually apologized right in the thread...

"Trump is a caricature, a negative, not a leader of conservatism, not of interest to me. Every post of mine on this thread will state so, as it was the original stressed point of your thread."

Liar. Just last week you were talking about how you loved to see him in blue jeans.

"Trump is a caricature, a negative, not a leader of conservatism, not of interest to me. Every post of mine on this thread will state so, as it was the original stressed point of your thread."

Liar. Just last week you were talking about how you loved to see him in blue jeans.
lol. yEAH, he is teh secksi!

Back