Trump says Jan. 6 was a "day of love," glossing over his supporters' assault on officers

For Trump 1-6 was a brutal sex video and he enjoyed all of it. That is who Trump is. I do not know about all his followers. H is a pussy grabber who forced himself on women. There are about 30 girls who came out in public with Trump's aggressive sexual behavior. Trump is disgusting in nearly every way.

Unarmed and breaking into a building is no reason for an officer to shoot. He's a scumbag Brazilian Lula supporter.
The capitol while chanting they wanted to kill people. They were using things to beat cops and spray them with bear spray. They are criminals that should have all been handled with in the same way as Ashli.

Watch: Visual Disgust After Trump Calls Violent January 6 Insurrection 'Day of Love'​

"If everyone in America watched this two-minute clip, Trump would go down in a landslide," said climate leader Bill McKIbben.

Officer who shot Ashli Babbitt during Capitol riot breaks silence: 'I saved countless lives'​

In an exclusive interview with NBC News, Lt. Michael Byrd said he opened fire only as a “last resort” after the rioters failed to comply with his commands.

A murderer 'saves countless lives'. I guess this is the lie he tells himself so he can sleep at night.

Trump on Univision - "January 6th was.. a day of love" Capitol police and most Americans disagree.​

trump-on-univision-january-6th-was-a-day-of-love-capitol-v0-iu01z4drm8vd1.jpeg
Democrat rioting is not "love", Sybil.

For Trump 1-6 was a brutal sex video and he enjoyed all of it. That is who Trump is. I do not know about all his followers. H is a pussy grabber who forced himself on women. There are about 30 girls who came out in public with Trump's aggressive sexual behavior. Trump is disgusting in nearly every way.
DON'T TRY TO BLAME DEMOCRAT VIOLENCE ON TRUMP, SYBIL!

What was she doing when she was smashed through the window and was trying to climb in, of not breaking in?
The door she was breaking through was separating the violent mob from the American politicians. It was crucial. She paid a terrible price for participating in a violent insurrection and ignoring police warnings. The case was investigated and the officer was doing his job.

Back