Trump Says People Who Criticize Supreme Court Justices Should Be Jailed

Guno צְבִי

We fight, We win
Donald Trump, who earlier this month threatened to jail his political opponents, upped his authoritarian rhetoric during a campaign rally at Indiana University of Pennsylvania.

Trump lamented the criticism aimed at the Supreme Court’s conservative supermajority and said it should be “illegal.”

“They were very brave, the Supreme Court. Very brave. And they take a lot of hits because of it,” said the former president. “It should be illegal, what happens. You know, you have these guys like playing the ref, like the great Bobby Knight. These people should be put in jail the way they talk about our judges and our justices, trying to … sway their vote, sway their decision”

The fact that tens of millions of Americans still support the maniac Trump tells a very sobering tale.

America may require a political purge the magnitude of which humanity has never seen to date.
The only alternative is partition--a separation of progressive humans and devolved mutants.
The status quo is unsustainable.

Donald Trump, who earlier this month threatened to jail his political opponents, upped his authoritarian rhetoric during a campaign rally at Indiana University of Pennsylvania.

Trump lamented the criticism aimed at the Supreme Court’s conservative supermajority and said it should be “illegal.”

“They were very brave, the Supreme Court. Very brave. And they take a lot of hits because of it,” said the former president. “It should be illegal, what happens. You know, you have these guys like playing the ref, like the great Bobby Knight. These people should be put in jail the way they talk about our judges and our justices, trying to … sway their vote, sway their decision”

Not much of a surprise as those Trumpanzees practice of medical pseudoscience which is Christian Nation SCOTUS national religion with Federal Lynching KKK churchstate of hate drug trafficking fiefdom enforcement in once is an accident, twice is a coincidence while there are no coincidences & thrice is just business as usual of their Fourth Reich July......

From any other candidate talk like this would be completely disqualifying.
Let me guess you think trump can get away with it because the people who support him are stupid, racist,etc etc etc am I right? Let's save time oh course I am. That just shows the depth of your stupidity.

Let me guess you think trump can get away with it because the people who support him are stupid, racist,etc etc etc am I right? Let's save time oh course I am. That just shows the depth of your stupidity.
Figure it out yet Guano?

laughingburgundy-gif.1641235

so Guano, what did Trump REALLY say......

From any other candidate talk like this would be completely disqualifying.
Hey we agree. This is troubling - I hate Trump.

But also....

Walz talks like this. AOC talks like this. Tons of democrats talk about needing government to shut down speech they claim is disinformation

The fact that tens of millions of Americans still support the maniac Trump tells a very sobering tale.

America may require a political purge the magnitude of which humanity has never seen to date.
The only alternative is partition--a separation of progressive humans and devolved mutants.
The status quo is unsustainable.
It is for you

Hey we agree. This is troubling - I hate Trump.

But also....

Walz talks like this. AOC talks like this. Tons of democrats talk about needing government to shut down speech they claim is disinformation
And it's fascinating how "disinformation" never disagrees with the leftist narrative.

We all know he means those criticizing only the conservative justices should be jailed.

Trying to intimidate a Supreme Court Justice to get them to change their ruling is against the law.

Show us an equivalent quote. You won't find one.
you are a shit stain - thousands of such quotes exist. They say this all the time.

Newsom is being clowned online for legislating this very thing you fucking idiot

but thanks for proving your feigned indignation over the issue. you are a partisan hack and nothing more

Back