Trump Says People Who Criticize Supreme Court Justices Should Be Jailed

you are a shit stain - thousands of such quotes exist. They say this all the time.

Newsom is being clowned online for legislating this very thing you fucking idiot

but thanks for proving your feigned indignation over the issue. you are a partisan hack and nothing more
If "thousands exist" show us just one. If any exist, show it. None exist.

Trying to intimidate a Supreme Court Justice to get them to change their ruling is against the law.
As it should be but intimidating is a crime while free speech is not.

What Trump wanted was to jail anyone who disagrees with the US government.

"These people should be put in jail the way they talk about our judges and our justices" - Donnie Trump

I gave you an example of one - Gavin Newson just made it law punishable by fine or jail in California
Oh, Legina. You're so transparent when you lie. Is there a reason why you are dancing around Newsom but not providing the specifics? Of course there is.

Unlike you, I've provided a link below. Is there any doubt that this will be challenged by MAGAts in court? What about the pics of Pedo Don raping a girl? If fake but passed as truth prior to the election, is that free speech or election disinformation?

California Gov. Gavin Newsom signed three bills Tuesday to crack down on the use of artificial intelligence to create false images or videos in political ads ahead of the 2024 election.

A new law, set to take effect immediately, makes it illegal to create and publish deepfakes related to elections 120 days before Election Day and 60 days thereafter. It also allows courts to stop distribution of the materials and impose civil penalties.

“Safeguarding the integrity of elections is essential to democracy, and it’s critical that we ensure AI is not deployed to undermine the public’s trust through disinformation -– especially in today’s fraught political climate,” Newsom said in a statement. “These measures will help to combat the harmful use of deepfakes in political ads and other content, one of several areas in which the state is being proactive to foster transparent and trustworthy AI.”

Checking it shows it does approach being comparable to calling for jail sentences for critics of The Supreme Court.

he is no ally of freedom of speech, that is for sure

who ever thought the covid hotline snitch would be for individual rights in the first place?

So which one of those kids were you old man?
Legion AKA Lesion AKA Legina AKA Lyinfish is standing in the back....on the far right. :thup:

4gi3co.jpg

Let me guess you think trump can get away with it because the people who support him are stupid, racist,etc etc etc am I right? Let's save time oh course I am. That just shows the depth of your stupidity.
Why do you keep believing right wing News when they keep losing cases where they LIED on air?

Because you are a Russian bot hole whore

Legion AKA Lesion AKA Legina AKA Lyinfish is standing in the back....on the far right. :thup:

4gi3co.jpg
Is that a new Trump charity?

Oh yeah Trump is not allowed to run charities anymore because he keeps the money instead of helping the people he’s pretending to raise money for

Like Veterans

Back