Trump Slammed Over ‘Disgraceful’ Behavior at Soldiers’ Graves

another 12 post where you haven't made a point.
just keep rambling on and making yourself look like a real ASSHOLE
Have a nice day ASSHOLE
Prove they were his cameras. After that, prove you're not the ones caught red handed politicising it. Then prove biden didn't get those troops killed. When you've finished all that, prove Afghanistan wasn't the pederasts blind spot for every year jobama and obiden were in office.

You people are sick, twisted, and completely disgusting.

7346d5800ea3f7ce4e0e370547065025-500-032845-1.jpg

ezgif-7-2043534275.gif

Prove they were his cameras. After that, prove you're not the ones caught red handed politicising it. Then prove biden didn't get those troops killed. When you've finished all that, prove Afghanistan wasn't the pederasts blind spot for every year jobama and obiden were in office.

You people are sick, twisted, and completely disgusting.

what the FUCK are you rambling on about?
I NEVER have said anything about CAMERAS and as for the rest of your rambling post I have already explained it and have backed it up.
Have a nice day you FUCKING ASSHOLE

I was OK, with Trump being there.

But then the photo session began, and everyone began laughing and smiling ear to ear, and Trump was giving a THUMBS UP!

And then the whole thing became a CAMPAIGN ad!

Meanwhile the poor dead soldiers started rolling over and over in their graves.

PATHETIC! Classless! Lack of respect! There was no honor in this. It was despicable.

This was strictly a PHOTO-OP to film a POLITICAL CAMPAIGN commercial!

It would have been no big deal, maybe even a BENEFIT for Trump if he'd just showed up and behaved like an adult. He could have scored some seriously goodwill points with the military-associated American.

Instead he made another bone-head PR move.

I find that surprising because the ONLY thing Trump seems to actually KNOW is "TV ratings", so presumably he knows how to get people to watch or want to watch him for something other than massive fuckups like this.

The picture of the leering Trump with his goofy grin holding two thumbs up OVER THE FUCKING GRAVE OF A FALLEN SOLDIER was fucked up beyond all belief.

But yet it won't cause hardcore Trumpists to bat an eye.

Link is in my post.

The first tweet appears to utilize US Military provided graphics (look at the bottom of the picture). So not really a Biden leering over a grave picture. But you are right the second one DOES appear to be Biden and Jill saluting and getting on a plane. Not entirely certain it's the same but I'll be willing to give you that one.

The thing Biden didn't do is leer and grin and hold two thumbs up while standing on the grave of a US soldier. And photographing the graves of nearby soldiers whose family did NOT agree to it.

But, yeah, Biden is shown saluting something and we'll assume it was at the WWII graves in Europe.

The first tweet appears to utilize US Military provided graphics (look at the bottom of the picture). So not really a Biden leering over a grave picture. But you are right the second one DOES appear to be Biden and Jill saluting and getting on a plane. Not entirely certain it's the same but I'll be willing to give you that one.

The thing Biden didn't do is leer and grin and hold two thumbs up while standing on the grave of a US soldier. And photographing the graves of nearby soldiers whose family did NOT agree to it.

But, yeah, Biden is shown saluting something and we'll assume it was at the WWII graves in Europe.
I wasn't there so I do not have all the context of that moment.
How did Harris and Brandon handle the deaths of those servicemen?

Reactions: TOP
I wasn't there so I do not have all the context of that moment.
How did Harris and Brandon handle the deaths of those servicemen?
He checked his watch and she wasn't there... And they never contacted the parents after that day as requested...

Prove it. After that, prove you're not the ones caught red handed politicising it

stop....Let me get this straight, the party that thrives on nothing but lies, support the biggest liar in US history, who wouldn't know a fact if it slapped you in the face, WANT'S ME OR ANYBODY FOR THAT MATTER TO PROVIDE FACTS??? GET THE FUCK OUTTA HERE!!​

stop....Interesting this soldiers dying debate shit....these poor souls have been dead going on 3 years and nobody on the right gave a fuck....now all of a sudden, they care....The US military and its vets....please stop allowing this draft dodging low life to use you. Man up and demand better from your leaders.​

Definitely provide links to those. If so that's appalling.

Did he grin-leer while holding up two thumbs up over the grave of one of the soldiers? That would be sick.

stop...NEWS FLASH....Neither Biden nor Harris have publicly degraded our men and women in uniform, what about this shit can't ppl understand. Trump showing up to honor a soldier contridicts everything he's said about them, everything. So its a slap in the face to vets like myself, seeing this monster anywhere near my fallen bro and sis.​

That is almost as bad as Trump mocking a famous POW or attacking a gold star family or calling our fallen soldiers from WWI and WWII "losers" and "suckers".

Almost.
I'm sure you believe all that... The families reached out to Joe and Kam... they have been ignoring them for 3 years.So they got in touch with President Trump and he was there for them...

I'm sure you believe all that

I watched him with my own eyes mock John McCain for "getting caught". I watched with my own eyes his war with the family of Humayan Khan a fallen US soldier.

... The families reached out to Joe and Kam... they have been ignoring them for 3 years.So they got in touch with President Trump and he was there for them...

Did they want him leering and giving a thumbs up to their dead son? Because he definitely did that too. You can see the pictures.

I must have missed seeing Heels Up and Brandon in any pictures taken that day.

The pictures were in another post. It showed a close up of Biden saluting and then another picture of Biden getting on Airforce 1. Pretty scandalous. Too bad it wasn't as respectful as leering and grinning and throwing two thumb's up on the grave of a soldier.

I watched him with my own eyes mock John McCain for "getting caught". I watched with my own eyes his war with the family of Humayan Khan a fallen US soldier.

Did they want him leering and giving a thumbs up to their dead son? Because he definitely did that too. You can see the pictures.
Have you seen the picture? Which they requested? You have no idea what they were discussing before it was taken... I don't see anyone leering...

Back