Trump will win most if not all of the battleground states.

Before election day this will be obvious to all,.... even silly libtards living in an alternate reality based on false bravado and bullshit. I fully expect a final electoral count very similar to 2016 with Trump picking up over 300 .

:pussyhat:

:magagrin:
And keep in mind this is coming from the poster who guaranteed a Red Tsunami back in 2020
The Red Wave is Cummmmmminnnnnnnngggggg!

926q33.gif

2016 , the last hurrah of whitey t christer :) , just sayin'
Learn to speak Spanish yet? You should,....and FAST. It would be better for you to understand your new bosses language. If you beg real nicely maybe they will allow you to stay in the neighborhood as a street sweeper and trash picker.

Trump is not the Atty General. Are you stupid?
^^^
Fatboy doesn't remember that Trump was President and both hired and fired several AGs. None of which could "Lock her up!"

Sometimes, I am, Fatboy, but I'll always be smarter than you. Part of your problem isn't intelligence or education. It's your streak of pure laziness.

Learn to speak Spanish yet? You should,....and FAST. It would be better for you to understand your new bosses language. If you beg real nicely maybe they will allow you to stay in the neighborhood as a street sweeper and trash picker.
Why should he? You can't even read and write English.

Nope,....your fucked. The camps await you. All of you ;)

Before election day this will be obvious to all,.... even silly libtards living in an alternate reality based on false bravado and bullshit. I fully expect a final electoral count very similar to 2016 with Trump picking up over 300 .

:pussyhat:

LMFAO.

Back on your Red Wave horse again?

How did that work out last time?

LMFAO.

Back on your Red Wave horse again?

How did that work out last time?
Pretty good. Which is exactly why we are primed to be in pretty great shape come November. False bravado and bullshit,....fuel for dems. And you wonder why the rest of us just point and laugh in your faces......

Back