TRUMP

Dem hypocrisy,

8032c350-ee1e-40f8-a8af-aafb85a95dd1_1179x1194-jpg.1605481
Are you hearing a thumping in your head??

Now, you're moving the goalposts and going back to tired pro-life arguments.

Which I'll accept as acknowledgment that you couldn't argue the original point - because it's not possible to argue. Women have to worry much more now.
Not at all if women worry about possibly wanting an abortion then maybe the should not have unprotected sex. Having abortion as a standby plan does not tend to lend to more responsible sex. in 2020 there were 930,000 abortions in the US. You can't tell me we need to be preforming that many abortions in the US.

Not at all if women worry about possibly wanting an abortion then maybe the should not have unprotected sex. Having abortion as a standby plan does not tend to lend to more responsible sex. in 2020 there were 930,000 abortions in the US. You can't tell me we need to be preforming that many abortions in the US.

This is nonsensical.

Again - you're reverting to making pro-life arguments. Which is fine. But the point was that Trump said women "now" don't have to worry about abortion - and they have to worry about it much more.

This is embarrassing. Trump lied.

I wish it was.

Trump brags about getting Roe overturned. He owns it.
No. The Constitution owns it. The Supreme Court finally followed the Constitution by overturning their earlier decision.
If Trump wants to claim that, then good for him in selecting judge candidates that not only were confirmed by the Senate, but finally began to uphold the Constitution more.

If you want to make Trump own it, then good for him!

States can now decide their own destinies.

This is nonsensical.

Again - you're reverting to making pro-life arguments. Which is fine. But the point was that Trump said women "now" don't have to worry about abortion - and they have to worry about it much more.

This is embarrassing. Trump lied.
No woman has to worry about abortion.
If a woman chooses to worry about abortion, that's her choice and her own consequence.

Women don't have to worry about abortion. Any woman worrying about abortion is because she CHOOSES to.

Back