Trump's Bizarre Turn At Town Hall Has Critics Asking New Questions About His Health

everyone there wants to be safe and secure. the last time you libtards tried to kill him, someone in the audience died

making your questions fucking dumb - like you.
Let;s see if you can figure it out,
If people are fainting and having medical issues in a room because of the heat and no one can leave the room or open the doors unless you leave what should you do?
1. Force security to open the doors because you are the President and it impossible for anyone to kill you
2. Stop taking questions and leave so the doors can be opened and the other people can leave
3. Stop taking questions and then stand there listening to music for 40 minutes so no one can leave and the doors can't be opened.

Which is the logical choice?
Which choice did Trump make?

Let;s see if you can figure it out,
If people are fainting and having medical issues in a room because of the heat and no one can leave the room or open the doors unless you leave what should you do?
you end the event by explaining how no more questions are forthcoming.

but lots of people have rides to wait on - so what do they do while they wait? maybe listen to some music?

I deleted the rest because you are being a retarded troll and I do not cater to retards or trolls

instead, I will point out you retards are in panic mode, and we know it:

1729014432344.png

Anyone who lies about what they saw last night cannot be trusted with anything. And to a man, every single Trump supporter is lying about what they know to be true. So be it. America has a decision to make. I believe they will make the right one. And these people need to be prevented from holding any position of power ever again. Not school board, or councilman, or soil and water rep, or dog catcher. They are dishonest to the core and lack an ounce of integrity. They need to be marginalized, shunned, and laughed at.

but lots of people have rides to wait on - so what do they do while they wait? maybe listen to some music?

I deleted the rest because you are being a retarded troll and I do not cater to retards or trolls

View attachment 33637

Hardly. You give your candidate way too much credit.

what the shit stains do not want you to watch

The two medical incidents were over within the first 53 minutes. At an hour and 5 minutes, Trump just started listening to music and wandering around the stage, swaying, and waving his arms.

Here is the entire hour and 45 minutes including the 2 "medical incidents."

The two medical incidents were over within the first 53 minutes. At an hour and 5 minutes, Trump just started listening to music and wandering around the stage, swaying, and waving his arms.

Here is the entire hour and 45 minutes including the 2 "medical incidents."
derp derp goes the derp sticks

1729020371446.png

Trump on Heels Up medical report,

“I have just seen Kamala’s Report, and it is not good,” Trump wrote. “She suffers from ‘urticaria’, defined as ‘a rash of round, red welts on the skin that itch intensely, sometimes with dangerous swelling.’”

“She also has ‘allergic rhinitis’ and ‘allergic conjunctivitis’, a very messy and dangerous situation. These are deeply serious conditions that clearly impact her functioning,” he added. “Maybe that is why she can’t answer even the simplest of questions asked by 60 Minutes, and others.”

View attachment 33637
One small problem. They were not allowed to open the doors until Trump left. Was Trump waiting for a ride? Was his Uber late? If the room was so hot that people were overheating, wouldn't it be safer to not be in the room and wait outside where there is a breeze and the temperature is in the low 70s?

Why would I be upset that people are making stupid bets? It appears some billionaire made large bets to sway Polymarket. There is something to be said about a rich fool and his money.

One small problem. They were not allowed to open the doors until Trump left. Was Trump waiting for a ride? Was his Uber late? If the room was so hot that people were overheating, wouldn't it be safer to not be in the room and wait outside where there is a breeze and the temperature is in the low 70s?

Why would I be upset that people are making stupid bets? It appears some billionaire made large bets to sway Polymarket. There is something to be said about a rich fool and his money.
Trump has repeatedly proved he doesn't give a shit about his fans. He betrayed all of them who attacked the Capitol in order to save his own ass. He makes them wait for up to 2 hours before ranting for 90 to 120 minutes.

Is it any wonder why his crowds are shrinking?

There are several types of retardation that can affect the elderly, including a gradual decline in intellectual capacity, psychomotor retardation, and mental illness

• Psychomotor retardation
    This is a more serious slowing down of mental and physical activities that can be caused by aging, certain medications, or other substances. It can also be a symptom of late life depression, which is more common in older people with mental retardation. Symptoms include slowed speech, decreased movement, and impaired cognitive function.
trump's posture, loss of motor skills (he cannot hold a beverage with one hand, or negotiate simple declines) aggression, and loss of mental faculties all point to frontotemporal dementia.

trump's rallies have a few issues at every event. He's chronically late, no doubt to hawk more merch. His minions often have to wait outside for hours, and then wait again inside. It's no wonder that people were passing out. On top of that, he rambles on for more than an hour and a half, boring the crowd to tears.

It's not surprising that he refused to answer questions and opted to play a soundtrack of artists whose estates already instructed trump to stop using their music.

I saw Tim Walz deal with someone passing out. He made sure the person was taken care of. Two minutes. Maybe you can explain the other 43.
Tim Walz?

WTF does that have to do with ABC exposing this lie as a lie?

do you also think everyone was held hostage as the person I replied to claimed?

Back