Trump’s false claim about Haitian immigrants eating pets invokes racist trope

The WOKE Death Cult now routinely goes to the mat denying reality....making us repeat the lies is the point.....then they know that they control us.

To not be a enemy of the cult one must repeat the claims of the cult.
You must be related to CIA TOTALITARIANISM. The tripe that you post is every bit weird as the shit that CIA TOTALITARIANISM post.

The goal in spreading such stereotypes ....
Nope. It's a great pivot, though.

The goal is to discuss the problem of allowing unrestricted immigration. The topic is illegal immigration. The topic is allowing an open border.

Your attempt to change the topic to one of RACISM! won't work.

I just can't understand how a person with normal intelligence would believe something this fucking stupid.
I can't believe that anyone would allow you to distract attention away from the actual topic of open borders and the problems caused by unrestricted illegal immigration.

OMG, here you are using buffoonery right wing propaganda videos from YouTube as absolute proof. And also, how do you refute something that is this absurd?????
I see that you still have nothing except denial that your candidate, the most disliked woman in America, allowed millions of illegals to pour freely into the country, and you are so deluded that refer to any discussion of the matter as "absurd."

I see that you still have nothing except denial that your candidate, the most disliked woman in America, allowed millions of illegals to pour freely into the country, and you are so deluded that refer to any discussion of the matter as "absurd."
That's pretty much true....she may have not been the most disliked, but it was pretty darn close...lol

Back