Tucker Carlson Tonight 1/30/23 FULL

Hmmmm.....I just noticed that this is on some channel I never heard of.....we shall see if it stays up.

I was hoping to get some discussion on Tucker....I think that he has been at the top of his game.

Hmmmm.....I just noticed that this is on some channel I never heard of.....we shall see if it stays up.

I was hoping to get some discussion on Tucker....I think that he has been at the top of his game.

Even the Fox executives know Tucker is not to be taken seriously.

I've seen videos of belching the ABCs that were more informative and tasteful than anything from Fucker Carlson.

Interesting thing about Tucker: According to him he does not surf the internet, use apps, watch TV to include FoxNew, or read anything. His contact with the Universe comes from his FOX NEWS team who do those sorts of things, and about 300 people he has accumulated he has in his text network....where he spends more than a hour a day. The people around him filter information, to stay as his filter they must both be right and know what is important.

Another thing: He has people in RL and in text and sometimes phone buzzing most of his waking hours....He takes a 30 minute sauna religiously everyday....almost always alone....this is the thing that keeps him sane he says.

OH...I forgot a third thing: He says that there has been no TV in any of his houses for a lot of years. I would like to make sure that the kids did not have TVs in their rooms, but he was pretty unequivocal on this point.

I find this fascinatingly.....kind of reminds me of actors who make it a point to never watch movies..... not even their own.

"If something goes up on my Twitter know that I did not do it, someone on my staff did, I never look at it"
Tucker

Tucker Carlson is one of the most disgusting people on planet Earth. His facial expressions are hilarious...looks to me like he is constipated and always trying to take a shit.

He seems to be inordinately proud of the fact that he gets as little real information as possible.

The most patriotic, reasonable, ethical thing Carlson could do is...to resign and retire from public life completely.

Tucker Carlson is one of the most disgusting people on planet Earth. His facial expressions are hilarious...looks to me like he is constipated and always trying to take a shit.

He seems to be inordinately proud of the fact that he gets as little real information as possible.

The most patriotic, reasonable, ethical thing Carlson could do is...to resign and retire from public life completely.
I guess that means you're watching him...;) His interviews are fascinating... I don't get to watch the evening show very often...but I just might have to if there's so much uproar from so many...
Have a great week, Frank...stay warm...:)

Because he has proven to be right when almost no one else has been right, often.

Tucker is a flaming asshole who preys on ignorant shitheads like you. He has a following because like FOX itself there is only one for all you ignorant assholes to congregate at.

I guess that means you're watching him...;) His interviews are fascinating... I don't get to watch the evening show very often...but I just might have to if there's so much uproar from so many...
Have a great week, Frank...stay warm...:)

Ya don't have to watch him, Top. He is quoted often on the more liberal stations. He is one of those MAGA people who help make the liberal case.

If I wanted to watch Tucker, I'd turn on Fox News.

Hawkeye is nothing but a spamming troll at this point.

Ya don't have to watch him, Top. He is quoted often on the more liberal stations. He is one of those MAGA people who help make the liberal case.

Okay I don't watch those stations;)But if he's on there often he must be pretty good... I am going to make it a point to watch his show tonight and see what's up!

Note To ALL: Online censorship is not my fault. I post a lot of links, more than anyone else, or at least almost....sometimes they go bad.

Back