Tucker Carlson Tonight 1/30/23 FULL

If I wanted to watch Tucker, I'd turn on Fox News.

Hawkeye is nothing but a spamming troll at this point.

And a person who refuses to take responsibility for their actions. Example:
Note To ALL: Online censorship is not my fault. I post a lot of links, more than anyone else, or at least almost....sometimes they go bad.
No worries, #10. I understand your mental condition is not your fault and, therefore, your inability to understand the nature of the Internet.

Okay I don't watch those stations;)But if he's on there often he must be pretty good... I am going to make it a point to watch his show tonight and see what's up!

C'mon, Top.

You don't really think he has to be "good" to be on the media often.

John Dillinger and Al Capone were covered all the time...right?

C'mon, Top.

You don't really think he has to be "good" to be on the media often.

John Dillinger and Al Capone were covered all the time...right?
I don't know...were they? ;) I watched last night, btw. I probably will again...lots of interesting guests and food for thought...I think we'll drive, not fly to Florida, for now....And I want to know what's going on with the whales...:(

Have you ever heard of DVRs?

Also available next day on Fox Nation.

Lots of non conservatives like me watch Tucker for multiple reasons.

Mr. Carlson has, in my most humble opinion, the most punchable face this side of Matt Gaetz.

Why frustrate yourself?

Note To ALL: Online censorship is not my fault. I post a lot of links, more than anyone else, or at least almost....sometimes they go bad.

I doubt it is active censorship since Youtube also has to work within copyright laws. Tucker's show is copyrighted. The problem here is that it was a "full" video of his show, which must have permission from Fox News Channel to be rebroadcast. Had they just put up portions of the show and commented, thus making it editorial, this video would still be there.

Mr. Carlson has, in my most humble opinion, the most punchable face this side of Matt Gaetz.

Why frustrate yourself?

Don't watch him then and if you do, do not punch the TV... I've seen a couple of videos lately of people doing just that and it does not work out well....;)

" I dont care if he is Stalin, you do not do that in America" or something like that he said tonight.

Also that working hard is the last thing he wants to do, and does as little as possible.

He said last night that he is not very smart, which he often says.

What an interesting guy.

Back