Turn In Your Coins.

I still use a coin operated car wash

I am still trying to pay cash for as much as I can, rather than paying electronically. I do not want Deep State tracking me!!
I've been using cards for everything since Covid started. I don't want anyone else's cash. I always paid for every gas purchase with cards that pay 5%. I started using them at supermarkets and getting between 3% and 5% back since Covid.

I don't care who tracks me. I get hundreds of dollars/year back in rewards. I spend tens of thousands/year in materials/insurance for business. I get a minimum of 2% up to 10% back depending on the promotions.

As such, I'm not taking change from the system. Previously, I always kept a pocket full of coins for the grocery store so that I didn't have jars full at home.

2GpCj54.png

Quote Originally Posted by ThatOwlWoman View Post
Our parking meters in the downtown area take quarters. That's about the only reason we keep some around.

wait....they have down towns in the UP now?....

No.

I do.

They are worth the value of the associated metals used to make them (which can very well be more than the "face value" of the coin). Did you know, for example, that dimes, quarters, and half dollars made before 1965 contain 90% silver?

See above.

I have the time to do it, but I don't wish to do it, so I'm not doing it.

Yes.

Yes, on occasion.

No.

I pay with dollars (and coins at times) often enough.

Okay.

False dichotomy.

False dichotomy.

No it doesn't.

False dichotomy.

No. I'll do what I want with my coins.

Why are you such an authoritarian POS?

Truly obnoxious bitch, no wonder she has a huge ban list.

Back