Twin Peaks

twin peaks <3

Here is a good quick clip of what you are in for:

ergo: If you like lynch, you will like twin peaks. If you do not like lynch, you probably wont like twin peaks very much (but it's probably one of his most accessible works overall)

It sorta sucks near the end of season 1 and halfway into season 2, which is where lynch took a step back from the show (I think he might have stopped being involved all together) Networks execs made too many suggestions too.

Second half of season 2 gets beautifully weird again

Last edited:
Twin Peaks is one of the best things Lynch ever did. If you don't like him, you won't like it. I love the show and was sad when it got cut and Lynch opted for the Bullshit ending. Firewalk with me made up for some of it, but not enough. Chill network shows it from time to time all day on Saturdays. Give it a try but it may not be your cup of hemlock.

I'm downloading it on bittorrent.

I watched S1E1 in Hulu but it didn't make much sense. I'm thinking I should've watched the pilot first.

sooooo you've criticized me for liking mulholland drive when you haven't seen it? O_O

Watch mulholland drive sometime

Twin Peaks is one of the best things Lynch ever did. If you don't like him, you won't like it. I love the show and was sad when it got cut and Lynch opted for the Bullshit ending. Firewalk with me made up for some of it, but not enough. Chill network shows it from time to time all day on Saturdays. Give it a try but it may not be your cup of hemlock.

Lynch wasn't involved in the decision to name Palmer's murderer. He never wanted the murderer to be revealed.

Don't spoil it for me though! :)

I just know what that interview said and some things I skimmed wikipedia about on this show.

jlwD3.png

I'm just commenting on the general epic pretentiousness of me commenting negatively on a movie I haven't seen.

I think I actually put it in my bittorrent cue once, before taking it off.

Watch ANYTHING Lynch. Blue Velvet, Wild at Heart and Mulholland Dr. are great but you should go back in time and watch Eraserhead and Amputee. Lost Highway is my least favorite of his. I never watched Twin Peaks when it was on in first run, but saw the pilot at a friends house and then rented the series from Hastings in Topeka KS when I went to law school there. Never had a problem getting the videos as most people don't really get into Lynch. I really had the hots for Sherilyn Fenn who played Audrey Horne and Kyle MacLachlan was really good as Special Agent Dale Cooper. Actually there are too many good roles in the series to pin down just one or two. Watch it from the pilot on and I do not think you will be disappointed.

Watch ANYTHING Lynch. Blue Velvet, Wild at Heart and Mulholland Dr. are great but you should go back in time and watch Eraserhead and Amputee. Lost Highway is my least favorite of his. I never watched Twin Peaks when it was on in first run, but saw the pilot at a friends house and then rented the series from Hastings in Topeka KS when I went to law school there. Never had a problem getting the videos as most people don't really get into Lynch. I really had the hots for Sherilyn Fenn who played Audrey Horne and Kyle MacLachlan was really good as Special Agent Dale Cooper. Actually there are too many good roles in the series to pin down just one or two. Watch it from the pilot on and I do not think you will be disappointed.

Strangely, they didn't have the pilot on Hulu. I decided that it must've been a throwaway episode since they didn't have it but I think I jumped the gun. I'm probably going to have the pilot downloaded by tonight.

Back