Two for the men

Cancel 2018. 3

<-- sched 2, MJ sched 1
halle_berry_sexy.jpg

catherine-zeta-jones-6.jpg

Last edited:
I remember when I first saw Catherine as the "bad-girl" in The Phantom. She was way hot, but mostly went un-noticed until Zorro. I wish she'd sleep with me (a guy many years younger than her) instead of Michael Douglass (practically her dad).

I remember when I first saw Catherine as the "bad-girl" in The Phantom. She was way hot, but mostly went un-noticed until Zorro. I wish she'd sleep with me (a guy many years younger than her) instead of Michael Douglass (practically her dad).

WIN

Good thread... wish I could help keep it going but, gotta hit the magic 15 first to post a link, so this will have to do... :dance:

She first became famous in a British period series called the Darling Buds of May, didn't she do well?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NJX9O-OgP3E"]YouTube- Catherine Zeta Jones in "The Darling Buds of May" 1991[/ame]

Back