Two people who need to stop making movies

T2 was a great movie??

No...the ORIGINAL Terminator was a GREAT movie...the sequel was just a big buck summer blockbuster with lots of explosions.

You don't like Avatar, but you pick that pablum as one of Cameron's greats?

And whats this about never having seen Aliens? You are automatically unqualified to comment on great movies if you haven't seen Aliens...the second greatest sequel ever made.

No, The Dark Knight is now officially the second-greatest sequal of all-time. Try and keep up. I'm assuming you understand that The Empire Strikes Backis number one, at least...

No, The Dark Knight is now officially the second-greatest sequal of all-time. Try and keep up. I'm assuming you understand that The Empire Strikes Backis number one, at least...

TESB doesn't count because it HAS NO ENDING...it just wanders off into the distance.

No...the greatest sequel of all time is Star Trek II: The Wrath of Khan!

One of the greatest space battles in cinema history and there were only two ships!

KHAN!

Turns out he wasn't an actor in it and didn't direct it either. That was a waterfail. It probably still sucks though. Wonder if there are any reviews out yet?

My favorite directors of this last decade:

Christopher Nolan
Peter Jackson

Have you actually seen any of Jackson's early work?

Like:

Meet the Feebles
Dead Alive
Bad Taste

Three of the greatest exercises in total cinema gross-out you will ever see!

The man is a GENIUS!

Jackson is undeniably an outstanding director, whoever said Guy Ritchie needs to stop needs to GTFO of America (Hint, it ends that way ======>), and I've always been a fan of Scorsese.

Scorsese did well for himself, finally winning Best Director, and all.

As for Jackson's early work in sci-fi, no I haven't seen any of it, and its really not my cup of as far as sci-fi goes. He was involved with District 9, and that didn't really do anything for me...

Back