Two wrongs don't make a right: responding to racism with racism

those were the people who stood in line and refused to get out of line until they were allowed to vote.

Al Sharpton is hated and smeared because he can get legal American voters to the polls even when your dirty assed fucks try to keep people from registering and voting

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko

So we are back to this again huh? I am racist and I hate black people. You are a piece of work Desh.

I have you on ignore, so I reposted this from evince
In response, if you think Al Sharpton is a race hustler, then you're a racist and you hate black people, because ever since his 2004 "credible" presidential run, he has done nothing but help people, including some white people, and has a political show, PoliticsNation on MSNBC which wins its' time slot.

I'll go ahead and let the thread die. This is why things are the way they are. People would rather avoid discussing it and rather bicker.

Al Sharpton's actions are what make him a race hustler. He has made his name and career on that. Saying that doesn't mean he has done no good in his life but his overriding actions are to find situations where he can insert himself and bring power to himself while using the division of race.

Quote Originally Posted by cawacko

I have you on ignore, so I reposted this from evince
In response, if you think Al Sharpton is a race hustler, then you're a racist and you hate black people, because ever since his 2004 "credible" presidential run, he has done nothing but help people, including some white people, and has a political show, PoliticsNation on MSNBC which wins its' time slot.

Thank you for the kind words sir.

cowack you still gave NOT ONE iota of proof that Al Sharpton deserves to be called a race hustler.

And yet, you spit in the face of a poor black man.

how do you know he was poor?

he was black and doing a drug deal on my street when I spit in his face.

he was 6"3" and around 300lbs.

I hocked him up a good one and planted right in his fucking face after he spit at me for telling him to get the fuck out of my neighborhood if he was going to sell drugs.

You would have shit your panties and run away crying

I hocked him up a good one and planted right in his fucking face after he spit at me for telling him to get the fuck out of my neighborhood if he was going to sell drugs.

They always ignore the point that he spat at you first. It's effing pathetic.

How do you know he wasn't poor?

Unless you bought from him, how do you even know he was selling drugs?

You just saw some poor black guy and your latent bigotry came to the surface and you went and spit in his face.

how do you know he was poor? he was black and doing a drug deal on my street when I spit in his face. he was 6"3" and around 300lbs. I hocked him up a good one and planted right in his fucking face after he spit at me for telling him to get the fuck out of my neighborhood if he was going to sell drugs. You would have shit your panties and run away crying

Desh keeps adding to her account, doesn't she?

I don't recall her claiming that the Black man she spit on (and continues to libel) had spit on her first originally.

Think she's trying to justify her racism?

***Disclaimer***

My intent in this thread is for it to be a productive discussion on the subject of how people ought to respond to sensitive social issues, especially issues dealing with ethnicity and culture.
Too late. All we see here is yet another liberal racist cawing his displeasure with the Right.

You can start the thread ban now. ;)

Ive stood toe to toe with TWO drug dealers in my life. They both got the fuck out and I still own both houses. both were huge 6'3"ish 300 pounders. one white and one was black. Big guys think they can just get away anything sometimes. I spit in the face of the black guy and sprayed the white guy with my hose. Blew the fucking neighbors away with my actions.

Here's Deshys first story...I don't see any claims that the Black man spit on her first.

Do you?

well-said. I don't believe the "we're all a little racist" mantra, either. I think some whites, some blacks, and some of everybody, act "stereotypically", whether that be perception-based, or anecdotally. There is someone, somewhere who will act out every stereotype......does that mean it can be applied, across the board, as a blanket indictment of a
whole people? Of course not. I have white friends who are on equal par with my black friends, and vice versa.
They don't act like or think like these cases up in here. I don't ever have to go "there", with them, because they follow a code of ethics and fair play. Because I've been "done wrong" by some whites, should I, therefore, have
grievances with all whites or some whites? It's on an individual basis, not based on skin color. Individuals are are fucked up, not an entire race. All white people don't subscribe to blacks "as inferior". And all black people don't hold an everlasting grudge for slavery, or expect any reparations for it. Hello?
There is a gain to be had by falsifying and fudging data about black people....it keeps the status "quo"....which
translates to power, money, influence, and control. What? Do people think everybody is stupid, and can't see what is going on, and has been going on???????

I agree in what you said on the "we all are a little bit racist..."

I've met some arabs at my university who have never met someone of Japanese descent, mind you these are people that come from the desert of Qatar. I think these generalizations are forms of "spreading the blame" so that there is no focal point of one ethnic group that monopolized slavery and/or racism.

I don't think Al Sharpton is a racist.

I agree with most of the Op but Al is NOT a racist.

hell some of these idiot racist we have here think MLK was a racist.

their brains opperate on the pee wee level

Sharpton may not be a racist but he is an extremist.....Unfortunately many people see him as the face of black civil rights

Not really. I think your post just discouraged to many people who are too lazy to read it. "Wall of text" can often defeat the purpose of starting the discussion. You might have just started with your first paragraph as your OP and continued with your input as the discussion went along.

Are you serious? Well maybe because I'm so used to reading so much already I didn't realize that it would discourage others. If I don't clearly and coherently explain my point in detail then people will often misunderstand what I'm saying. I tend to try to clarify a point so I prevent misunderstanding. But if people prefer 1 paragraph threads because of laziness that is fine but that is why people bicker and moan on the net as is.

Al Sharpton's actions are what make him a race hustler. He has made his name and career on that. Saying that doesn't mean he has done no good in his life but his overriding actions are to find situations where he can insert himself and bring power to himself while using the division of race.

Well this is where myself and poet may disagree on. I do not trust Sharpton and as you say in one point in time he benefited the cause of civil rights with Dr. King, but the man has his face in the camera too often whenever there are racial issues that need to be addressed he always has his face in the spotlight. I already do not trust politicians as is but I don't like a man making himself a self-appointing spokesman for a diverse thinking people.

Back