U.S. military practices genetic discrimination

Nope.........

Yes the correlation is there VA care vs the govt insurance that vets get. I forget the name it is in the article.
Kinda like private ins vs medicaid.

That would be Medicare vs Pvt Ins..Medicaid is welfare mostly for Illegal Aliens(and a few welfare momsand disabilty persons without money)...! It is a state run benefit supplemented by the US Govt!

That would be Medicare vs Pvt Ins..Medicaid is welfare mostly for Illegal Aliens(and a few welfare momsand disabilty persons without money)...! It is a state run benefit supplemented by the US Govt!

Just a few on medicaid ? you might want to do a bit of research there guy.

I certainly do..........

Perhaps in your neighborhood, the USA is a bit bigger than your neighborhood though. You do not know what you are talking about on this subject.

I don't spend all my retirement time clearing brush and trees...I am stillactive and up to par...have a nice night though..in your dream world...it is not going to happen...life goes on as it did for milleniums way before I and all you elitist thought ya had it all figured out!...Cry another river of pain if it makes ya feel better....the world will go on though!

I don't spend all my retirement time clearing brush and trees...I am stillactive and up to par...have a nice night though..in your dream world...it is not going to happen...life goes on as it did for milleniums way before I and all you elitist thought ya had it all figured out!...Cry another river of pain if it makes ya feel better....the world will go on though!

Of course the world will go on.
as to the rest of your post. ratcheta, ratcheta, ratcheta...

Back