Ugh.

McAfee is annoying the hell out of me, so I'll give that a try. I'm just skeptical of an AV product made by the same company responsible for the insecure OS. 0_o
Pointing out it's flaws is only going to make it more insecure, just like a woman.

Well, what you have said would be true if the virtual machine were 100% isolated. This is not the case in VMware Fusion, at least not the way I need to configure it. Fusion enables mirrored folders and other features that make the experience seamless. I'll never even have to look at the Windows desktop. So while it is true that viruses cannot "run" on Mac OS X, files on the Mac side could become infected and spread to Windows systems. Since this is something I'll be using for work (i.e. transferring files back and forth), that's a scenario I'd rather avoid.

Lulz
Hey ya know if you two worked as hard at making money and chasing pussy you might actually get laid once in a while! Captain Billy.....you're the leader here.....you really need to work with these pukes some more.

Hey ya know if you two worked as hard at making money and chasing pussy you might actually get laid once in a while! Captain Billy.....you're the leader here.....you really need to work with these pukes some more.

I have a girlfriend. No chasing...well, except for fun on occasion. ;)

Back