UK's Prince Harry fighting in Afghanistan

LadyT

JPP Modarater
Contributor
http://www.cnn.com/2008/WORLD/asiapcf/02/28/prince.afghanistan/index.html

LONDON, England (CNN) -- The UK's Prince Harry is in Afghanistan and has seen combat, the UK Ministry of Defence confirmed Wednesday.

Prince Harry followed a family tradition of serving in the military.

He was deployed 10 weeks ago and his fellow soldiers were sworn to secrecy.

The prince's status is currently being reviewed, the Defense Ministry said.

I don't know why.....but somehow I find this kind of hot.

He's got a lot of money, he's good looking, and he has a spiffy uniform.

And you wonder why you think he's hot. :rolleyes:

:)

Hoo Rah...to Harry!

I was hoping he meant what he said about bucking the system...the kid has guts and my hat goes off to him...ya' go LT! Kick some ass and take names...!

He's got a lot of money, he's good looking, and he has a spiffy uniform.

And you wonder why you think he's hot. :rolleyes:

:)

Plus, he's royalty. I don't know when he became the hotter brother either. For years I like William much more.

You have to love tabloid sub-editors. :D

star.jpg

What kind of fancy boy is Harry? I heard the british army had to remove him from aghanistan because of the press coverage :mad:

What kind of fancy boy is Harry? I heard the british army had to remove him from aghanistan because of the press coverage :mad:

If it wasn't for Drudge blowing the secret he'd still be there making his granddad, Prince Phillip, proud by shooting foreigners.

Press coverage makes it so they can plan on the major coup of taking a Prince hostage, before somebody in the press outted him, he was happily shooting people of a different religion.

Press coverage makes it so they can plan on the major coup of taking a Prince hostage, before somebody in the press outted him, he was happily shooting people of a different religion.

LOL... thought I saw it reported he has killed 30 Taliban so far. Shoot, we could use him.

If it wasn't for Drudge blowing the secret he'd still be there making his granddad, Prince Phillip, proud by shooting foreigners.

Don't make excuses for the fancy boy! His leaving his mates behind to do the dirty work, while he gets transferred to Buckingham Palace to do ceremonial guard duty in one of those fancy pants Tudor uniforms with the goofy hats!

LOL... thought I saw it reported he has killed 30 Taliban so far. Shoot, we could use him.

30 Taliban. Right.

He probably should be pulled out though. I hate to think what would happen if he were captured alive…and I would think such a high-value target puts his closest squad members in extra danger too.

btw cawacko – why are you up so early lately? Did you stop going to the gym? Or did your hours change? None of my business, but I am just curious anyway. You know, small talk. No need to fly into a rage and call me a nosy c*nt! ;)

30 Taliban. Right.

He probably should be pulled out though. I hate to think what would happen if he were captured alive…and I would think such a high-value target puts his closest squad members in extra danger too.

I agree.

btw cawacko – why are you up so early lately? Did you stop going to the gym? Or did your hours change? None of my business, but I am just curious anyway. You know, small talk. No need to fly into a rage and call me a nosy c*nt! ;)

I don't know who I pissed off but they've sent me to Boston to work for two months. You may be used to this weather but for a kid who has lived most of his life in California it is cold as sh*t out here!

Back