UK's Prince Harry fighting in Afghanistan

I don't know who I pissed off but they've sent me to Boston to work for two months. You may be used to this weather but for a kid who has lived most of his life in California it is cold as sh*t out here!

Ohh you are kidding! Boston is awesome - but for someone from San Francisco I can see why it wouldn't be.

I was wondering why you'd be on so early, california time.

Well, enjoy. I bet you will meet a girl. I have a feeling.

Don't make excuses for the fancy boy! His leaving his mates behind to do the dirty work, while he gets transferred to Buckingham Palace to do ceremonial guard duty in one of those fancy pants Tudor uniforms with the goofy hats!

Now that Harry's coming home there is little need for those 7,000 troops to stay in Afghanistan, what with nobody left to protect and all, and i expect them to withdraw, themselves, in a couple of weeks after they've been given a reasonable chance to stock up on opium.

Nevertheless his duties are not over. We know, from bitter experience, that there are hordes of Brazilian electricians wandering around the streets of London just asking to be despatched by a highly trained sharpshooter such as the Ginger Prince.

Ohh you are kidding! Boston is awesome - but for someone from San Francisco I can see why it wouldn't be.

I was wondering why you'd be on so early, california time.

Well, enjoy. I bet you will meet a girl. I have a feeling.

I've been to Boston before during the summer and it is a great city. But during the winter it SUCKS! I can now understand the excitement my friends in the Midwest and East Coast talk about when spring finally hits.

LMAO. You know I've thought about that too. It would be my luck to meet the women of my dreams while I'm out here and somehow end up living in Boston forever. I would love to meet someone but please Lord, don't let it happen now!

I've been to Boston before during the summer and it is a great city. But during the winter it SUCKS! I can now understand the excitement my friends in the Midwest and East Coast talk about when spring finally hits.

LMAO. You know I've thought about that too. It would be my luck to meet the women of my dreams while I'm out here and somehow end up living in Boston forever. I would love to meet someone but please Lord, don't let it happen now!

I know, I hate the cold too.

I’m telling you I just have this feeling. It would be so like life. Because you have always said you were going to marry a Southern Bell, and you don’t care for the Northeast.

Oh, it’s totally the makings of a romantic movie.

I know, I hate the cold too.

I’m telling you I just have this feeling. It would be so like life. Because you have always said you were going to marry a Southern Bell, and you don’t care for the Northeast.

Oh, it’s totally the makings of a romantic movie.

HaHa, the girl who sits next to me in the office is a Southern Belle from Georgia (even though she's engaged to a guy from New Jersey, go figure). I tell her everyday to fly up some of her friends from home! I also told her I'm going to crash her wedding to meet all her friends. :)

Back