Unbelievable: Billboard Promoting 'Ex-Gay' Conversion Therapy Appears in Texas

christiefan915

Catalyst
gay%20billbaord%201_1473287293035_5960041_ver1.0.png

Groups are still pushing "conversion" or "ex-gay" therapy — which attempts to turn LGBT people straight or cisgender — and pouring money into promoting the dangerous practice.

The latest billboard appeared this week in Waco, Tex., according to the Houston Chronicle. "Ex-Gays prove change is possible," the billboard reads, with a beaming man's face appearing next to the words.

Numerous mental health groups have condemned "conversion therapy," including the American Psychological Association, and warned it can contribute to depression, anxiety, drug abuse, homelessness, and suicidal ideation. California, Illinois, New Jersey, Oregon, and Vermont have all made it illegal for minors to be exposed to the fradulent practice.

aspen-gay-ski-week.png

http://www.advocate.com/youth/2016/9/10/billboard-promoting-ex-gay-conversion-therapy-appears-texas

There's that too. :D
Trollop is a misogynistic racist and should be exposed as such. Day after day, there are people on here saying that you cannot condemn all Muslims because of a few. Yet Trollop and his loyal lap poodle Leon think it is fine to insinuate that all Asian women are prostitutes and whores.

Sent from my Lenovo K50-t5 using Tapatalk

Last edited:
Trollop is a misogynistic racist and should be exposed as such. Day after day, there are people on here saying that you cannot condemn all Muslims because of a few. Yet Trollop and his loyal lap poodle Leon think it is fine to insinuate that all Asian women are prostitutes and whores.

Poor Tommy can't stop reading my posts and telling porkies.

Everyone on JPP should be aware of the gay conversion crusades you're been on in Thailand by now.

Have you converted them, or have they converted you?

Why are you such a sad cunt? I am sorry that you are shunned by people in real life, try suicide.

Sent from my Lenovo K50-t5 using Tapatalk

gay%20billbaord%201_1473287293035_5960041_ver1.0.png

Groups are still pushing "conversion" or "ex-gay" therapy — which attempts to turn LGBT people straight or cisgender — and pouring money into promoting the dangerous practice.

The latest billboard appeared this week in Waco, Tex., according to the Houston Chronicle. "Ex-Gays prove change is possible," the billboard reads, with a beaming man's face appearing next to the words.

Numerous mental health groups have condemned "conversion therapy," including the American Psychological Association, and warned it can contribute to depression, anxiety, drug abuse, homelessness, and suicidal ideation. California, Illinois, New Jersey, Oregon, and Vermont have all made it illegal for minors to be exposed to the fradulent practice.

http://www.advocate.com/youth/2016/9/10/billboard-promoting-ex-gay-conversion-therapy-appears-texas
There's nothing wrong with conversion therapy if a person wants to go through with it. Especially if he or she is miserable as hell.

Advertisements like this are good, and right.

Back