Unbelievable: Billboard Promoting 'Ex-Gay' Conversion Therapy Appears in Texas

Trollop is a misogynistic racist and should be exposed as such. Day after day, there are people on here saying that you cannot condemn all Muslims because of a few. Yet Trollop and his loyal lap poodle Leon think it is fine to insinuate that all Asian women are prostitutes and whores.

Sent from my Lenovo K50-t5 using Tapatalk

I hate that language and I don't agree with it yet people here aren't going to change their posting style because of me. I've confronted posters many times in the past about the use of certain language with zero results, and more insults to boot.

A number of cons here think it's cool to refer to Rana and me as cunts and twats, along with other sexual slurs. When we complain we get the dumb excuse that if we want to play with the big boys we have to stop acting like delicate flowers over language. What an insult to all men, yet apparently they're too dumb to realize it. Calling women names means you're a big man on the forum.

JPP brags about free speech and limited moderation so this is what we get. That being the case, I ignore and thread-ban the vulgar ones. I wish everybody would do the same, so at least the insults would fall on deaf ears.

I hate that language and I don't agree with it yet people here aren't going to change their posting style because of me. I've confronted posters many times in the past about the use of certain language with zero results, and more insults to boot.

A number of cons here think it's cool to refer to Rana and me as cunts and twats, along with other sexual slurs. When we complain we get the dumb excuse that if we want to play with the big boys we have to stop acting like delicate flowers over language. What an insult to all men, yet apparently they're too dumb to realize it. Calling women names means you're a big man on the forum.

JPP brags about free speech and limited moderation so this is what we get. That being the case, I ignore and thread-ban the vulgar ones. I wish everybody would do the same, so at least the insults would fall on deaf ears.

I have never called a woman a cunt, apart from Darla, and that was because she called my wife a suckee fuckee. Even she realised that what she said was beyond the pale which is why she ran off in a huff, again!

Legion and Leon are truly nasty people and ought to be called out for their behaviour. Especially considering that they adopt this holier than thou PC attitude yet seemingly have no problem using racist and misogynist language when it suits them.

Last edited:
I have never called a woman a cunt, apart from Darla, and that was because she called my wife a suckee fuckee. Even she realised that what she said was beyond the pale which is why she ran off in a huff, again!

Legion and Leon are truly nasty people and ought to be called out for their behaviour. Especially considering that they adopt this holier than thou PC attitude yet seemingly have no problem using racist and misogynist language when it suits them.

I wasn't referring to you but to most of the people in my thread ban list.

I notice that you had no problem calling a certain conservative female poster a skank. One set of rules for you, another for those who's politics are different than yours.

From the urban dictionary, main definition:
Derogatory term for a (usually younger) female, implying trashiness or tackiness, lower-class status, poor hygiene, flakiness, and a scrawny, pockmarked sort of ugliness. May also imply promiscuity, but not necessarily. Can apply to any race, but most commonly used to describe white trash.

Poor Damn Yankee, still misses his permabanned web-wives Damn Stankee and Damn Skankee.

Let's have a moment of silence for them.

Back