Unbelievable!!!

robdastud

There is a MASTERS GRADUATE at my job who is trying to get his expectant twins on husky insurance.... mind you husky insurance is state paid (by me) insurance for his kids... so he doesn't have to pay it... and the thing is that he works in my company and in my department and my company offers insurance...

Yes rob, it is my experience that when "free" benefits are offered by the state even those who don't actually need the service will seek to use (abuse) it. It's that way with the "free" lunch program at the schools and in our state the Sooner health care offered by our state government for underprivileged families. Makes a fellow a bit angry when he focuses only on the abuses of the system.

That's terrible, you should send him an anonymous email or note and let him know you don't appreciate paying taxes for his responsibility.

And then you have people like my brother in law and his family, who make a whopping 25k a year COMBINED income, and he REFUSES to go to the State for Any government help, including healthcare for his kids and if they get sick it is us and other family members that help them with their medical bills.....

And then you have people like my brother in law and his family, who make a whopping 25k a year COMBINED income, and he REFUSES to go to the State for Any government help, including healthcare for his kids and if they get sick it is us and other family members that help them with their medical bills.....

Thats true, and same w/ my mom. she has a bad back, has a pacemaker and a defibulator and uses a cane and is currently looking for a full time job.

i don't think dano would even mind payign disability to my mom cuz she could get it but doesn't want it and has worked her whole life.

Some people still take pride in being able to support themselves and their family Rob. A dwindling number , but there are still some of us out there.
How much is a family plan thru your employers ins Rob ? Mine costs me about $800/mo.

Some people still take pride in being able to support themselves and their family Rob. A dwindling number , but there are still some of us out there.
How much is a family plan thru your employers ins Rob ? Mine costs me about $800/mo.

I don't know.. i pay about avg.... i think i pay about 100 a month or so... its not outrageous... remember i work in insurance... granted not medical but i still work in insurance and so does he.

I pay nada for myself and family for health, dental, vision... It is absolutely the best plan I have ever been a part of.

It's interesting that for years all we have heard in healthcare is how government needs to do more, yet each time government did do more, the cost went up and not down. There are few industries more regulated or receiving government attention than healthcare.
I've heard doctors complain about ease of malpractice lawsuits stemming from Clinton's Patients Rights Act, and healthcare providers spend at least 25% of their time on paperwork.
Yet amazingly rather than reduce government, Liberal Democrats just keep on pushing for more and more, lyingly saying that the "free market" is not working...well what free market?

Dano There is also paperwork for the war on drugs.
According to all I have read Medical malpractice accounts for perhaps 1% of our total medical costs.
All this paperwork and tens of thousands still die each year from medical mistakes.....

My wife's company gives us great benefits! I pay a $10.00 co-pay for a visit but nuthing for an anual physical.

Also, because she is one of the top 10% in sales we are going to Hawaii for 10 days in April.

You guys have it made. I pay around $800 per month. $20 office visit copay and 25-45 drug copay. No vision, piss poor dental.

Report him for fraud.

I'm serious. Doing such a thing is theft pure and simple.

I think that is QUICK to judge such a thing ihg...

For example, Do you know his finances? Do you know if he owes 100k for his degrees and his wife owes another 80k for her degrees? Do you know what his credit card bills are for the food he had to pay for with them while in college or for the books he had to buy for that degree? Does Rob know what they are paying him?

Do you know if he has medical bills from prior illnesses that was not covered under medical insurance that may be an undo burden upon him...?

We are all quick to judge here....there's no question about that imo.....ya know?

care

We all seem to be activist judges on here care.
btw in the last 6 yrs employers offering health insurance have dropped by 10%.

Back