Until this day, I had not yet lived...

I'm scared.
There's still hope form him. Set a plate with a corn fed cowboy style ribeye under him grilled perfectly served with a fully loaded tater and a bucket of ice cold beer. If he forgets about the gun there's hope for him.

Personally....if he's really replacing his wifes photos in his wedding album with pics of this gun......then Cap'n Billy is going to learn the true meaning of fear. We may not be hearing from him for a while.

But I should talk. I spent nearly 3 grand on a bicycle that probably weighs less then his gun with a full clip.

There's still hope form him. Set a plate with a corn fed cowboy style ribeye under him grilled perfectly served with a fully loaded tater and a bucket of ice cold beer. If he forgets about the gun there's hope for him.

Personally....if he's really replacing his wifes photos in his wedding album with pics of this gun......then Cap'n Billy is going to learn the true meaning of fear. We may not be hearing from him for a while.

But I should talk. I spent nearly 3 grand on a bicycle that probably weighs less then his gun with a full clip.
8lbs. And I wouldn't need to forget my FS2000. It wouldn't leave my side while I devoured the beer and steak.

Clearly You are clueless Mott.

10mm Auto - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia

The 10mm club is exclusive because firearms chambered in it are rare, and the cost of ammo is prohibitive. The only other club to match it in exclusivity is the 50 cal club.
No I'm right....that's about the size of most the guys from michigan I've met.

Now here's what your average Buckeye looks like

standard.jpg

No I'm right....that's about the size of most the guys from michigan I've met.

Now here's what your average Buckeye looks like

standard.jpg
Pity that you only have sex with your cousins. Of course there isn't much genetic diversity in Ohio to start, even with the livestock.

Also, why are you checking out our penises? We're more then likely not related to you, so the sexual attraction shouldn't be there.

Back