Update from the hospital

for the record the kid was a loundmouthed italian asshole and had a mafia family. He was probably from medford. I fucking HATE PEOPLE FROM MEDFORD.

he's gone now though.

Also no offense to anyone here from medford :)

I like Medford. It signifies that I am nearly out of Oregon after a long drive through it to get to northern California.

I don't like being rude. In person I'm very pleasant and thus I have to whine here.
The kid snores too, horribly so. This seriously sucks.

You should be in military service, these things become insignificant in the broader scope of things.

whiney whiney.

they don't know when i can go home they keep stringing me along. If i continue to get better than probably mid week. But then I'll have to come back in a few more weeks for surgery which will be another 7 day stay. I fucking hate it here.

they don't know when i can go home they keep stringing me along. If i continue to get better than probably mid week. But then I'll have to come back in a few more weeks for surgery which will be another 7 day stay. I fucking hate it here.

How long do you have to go without food? I think that would be the suckiest part of it. Are you hungry?

Grind,
I hope you continue to improve...

Sorry to hear about your health issues.

Remember, laughter is the best medicine.

That's awful, Grind! At least the obnoxious roomie is gone, anyway. Do you have any idea how this happened, at all? you're pretty young for something like this, I think!

I hope everything starts to heal so you can get out of there, but if surgery is necessary then it is.

PS, Don't cough!!! :eek:

That's awful, Grind! At least the obnoxious roomie is gone, anyway. Do you have any idea how this happened, at all? you're pretty young for something like this, I think!

I hope everything starts to heal so you can get out of there, but if surgery is necessary then it is.

PS, Don't cough!!! :eek:
This happens to really little kids all the time when they swallow magnets.

So... How many did you swallow, Grind?

:D

I wonder who paid for this visit to the hospital.

Grind was dead set against people having healthcare

who paid for the hospital bill dude?

was it you ?

or was it grinds wealthy parents?

what would have happened to grind if he had no money to pay for care?

he would have likely died

I can't believe I missed this thread the first time around.......I am extremely sorry I missed a chance to annoy Grind while he was defenseless......

why would you want a 20 something to die from something completely treatable?

are you fucking insane?

Back