update to tom

BRUTALITOPS

on indefiniate mod break
Contributor
it turns out, your FI with legion was two way the whole time, I was just too lazy to check. I guess I shouldn't have assumed you knew what you were talking about.

lol.

legion trolled the shit out of you by quoting your posts and making you rage thinking he wasn't on ignore.

lol.

#tomthings

So Legion Troll breaks the FI and you bitch about Tom while applauding LT breaking your FI.

Yeah, Legion Troll doesn't get special treatment here. And you once again defend him essentially breaking your rule, which is just further proof you are him.

lol

no he didn't break it. FI is just to slow people down, in any case, it's not meant to be an iron fist type thing.

I think if you have such a problem with legion though, you should gtfo

no he didn't break it. FI is just to slow people down, in any case, it's not meant to be an iron fist type thing.

UHHHHHHHHHHH, I disagree; because some time back you got your panties all in a bunch, when I did exactly what you're not saying is OK for Legion to do.

Looks like Grind has decided to join Rana, with the hypocrisy. :palm:

Why don't you stfu. Your Sock has trolled me and harassed me from my very first day here. He makes a perverted thread about my username and you applaud it.

But I'm the one with the problem?

Jackass loser.

How did Legion Troll get around the FI without a Sock?

LOOOOOL.

Either read the posts without logging in or create a sock and do it that way.
You'll have to cut and paste the posts, to a file on your computer; because that way you can then cut and paste them, from the file, and then respond to them.

UHHHHHHHHHHH, I disagree; because some time back you got your panties all in a bunch, when I did exactly what you're not saying is OK for Legion to do.

Looks like Grind has decided to join Rana, with the hypocrisy. :palm:

depends on to the extent and the reasons for going on FI. there was a time known as the great ignoring. Rana herself once was put on FI with some people.. Right now we are more chill and just don't want to hear random bitch sessions all the time.

Yeah, I've figured out how to quote posts from locked threads and threads I'm banned from. Just search for a word from the post, and link to it. The post number will appear in the URL. Then use it like so:
I am king of fags[/QUOT] Obviously, don't misspell the second "quote," so that it isn't broken code...

Yeah, I've figured out how to quote posts from locked threads and threads I'm banned from. Just search for a word from the post, and link to it. The post number will appear in the URL. Then use it like so:
I am king of fags[/QUOT] Obviously, don't misspell the second "quote," so that it isn't broken code...

You can also get the post number by right clicking on the post and selecting "inspect"
The post number will appear in the middle of the page. You don't even need to be logged in to get this.

depends on to the extent and the reasons for going on FI. there was a time known as the great ignoring. Rana herself once was put on FI with some people.. Right now we are more chill and just don't want to hear random bitch sessions all the time.

Like I said before.
You just haven't been getting enough attention on JPP or in real life.
You should call your mother and see if you can attend Church with her.

you can also just do it by hover over the post number (#13 in this case) and the number (1613230) is on the end

Like I said before.
You just haven't been getting enough attention on JPP or in real life.
You should call your mother and see if you can attend Church with her.

im sorry but this argument doesn't work on me.

you can't have people that spend all their day whining about someone on the internet and throw that back at me.

I shut it down and move about my day without a care in the world.

im sorry but this argument doesn't work on me.

you can't have people that spend all their day whining about someone on the internet and throw that back at me.

I shut it down and move about my day without a care in the world.

Sure you did, Gwindy.
<patting Grind on top of poorly shaped cranium>

it turns out, your FI with legion was two way the whole time, I was just too lazy to check. I guess I shouldn't have assumed you knew what you were talking about.

lol.

legion trolled the shit out of you by quoting your posts and making you rage thinking he wasn't on ignore.

lol.

#tomthings

I appreciate your candour, albeit belated.

yeah the actual reason i made this thread is to keep things above board, but then i have idiots from the peanut gallery to contend with

Back