update to tom

no he didn't break it. FI is just to slow people down, in any case, it's not meant to be an iron fist type thing.

I think if you have such a problem with legion though, you should gtfo

so basically, in the future, if the mods put us on FI we simply say fuck you and continue what we've been doing?.......brillig!...........

so basically, in the future, if the mods put us on FI we simply say fuck you and continue what we've been doing?.......brillig!...........

Pretty much. You can also get around it with Tapatalk

The bottom line is that people are focusing their attention on Grind which I believe is misplaced. Just ignore Legion and he will go away. He only stalks those who pay him attention and right now there is no shortage of that. You surely don't think he can survive on KKKhristiefans love do you

The bottom line is that people are focusing their attention on Grind which I believe is misplaced. Just ignore Legion and he will go away. He only stalks those who pay him attention and right now there is no shortage of that. You surely don't think he can survive on KKKhristiefans love do you
No he won't, he will just create more socks to jack off with.

Sent from my Lenovo K50-t5 using Tapatalk

Why don't you stfu. Your Sock has trolled me and harassed me from my very first day here. He makes a perverted thread about my username and you applaud it.

But I'm the one with the problem?

Jackass loser.

OH BOO HOO HOO!

Holy GOD do you EVER STOP WHINING?

ROFL!!

Last edited:

I agree with the ignoring Legion solution; but pointing out Grind's duplicity, is never misplaced.
:chesh:

From the guy who made THREE threads about how unfair the mods are. Lol.

OHHHHHHHHHHH, he's made more then 3 of them.
If we hadn't lost a year and a half of posts, when the server crashed, you could review then; but they're pretty much the same ole thing.

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY; wait just a minute.
JPP's servers crash, we lose around 18 months of info and Hillary's says her server crashed around the same time

How Unfair are the Mods?

OH BOO HOO HOO!

Holy GOD do you EVER STOP WHINING?

ROFL!!

More evidence the Mods have one set of rules for me and another for JPP Righties.

How Unfair are the Mods?

PMP questions whether SEVEN posts violate the rules and faces NO repercussions.

I questioned whether TWO posts violated the rules and got threatened with banishment.

Pretty clear cut...

MOD horseshit

WOW...USF creates duplicate threads and gets away with it, I do the same and the Mods shut it down.

Am I surprised I get shut down for doing what USF does here almost daily?

Of course not...

Grind and Billy have made it abundantly clear they loathe me.

OHHHHHHHHHHH, he's made more then 3 of them.
If we hadn't lost a year and a half of posts, when the server crashed, you could review then; but they're pretty much the same ole thing.

HEYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY; wait just a minute.
JPP's servers crash, we lose around 18 months of info and Hillary's says her server crashed around the same time

Ya gotta hand it to Zipperhead. It takes a special kind of retread to think he can credibly call someone else a whiner over Grinds actions.

The crash was unfortunate. Fortunately I think the PMs in which KKKhristiefan outed Rune and Darla survived.

Yeah, I've figured out how to quote posts from locked threads and threads I'm banned from. Just search for a word from the post, and link to it. The post number will appear in the URL. Then use it like so:
I am king of fags[/QUOT] Obviously, don't misspell the second "quote," so that it isn't broken code...

You actually don't have to specify the post at all. Just put their name after the equals. I don't think the post number has any meaning.

Back