update to tom

Whatever. I already had this name for Tapatalk. You're obviously another person who loves Yurt living rent free in your head.

Sent from my LG-D631 using Tapatalk

Right yurt.
That's why you put her in your sig the first day she posted here again in years.
You are so busted.
Just give it up.
Sign in on your 40K plus post yurt account but drop the whining pussy bullshit and be a JPP elder statesman.

Add to the site instead of disrupting it.

Right yurt.
That's why you put her in your sig the first day she posted here again in years.
You are so busted.
Just give it up.
Sign in on your 40K plus post yurt account but drop the whining pussy bullshit and be a JPP elder statesman.

Yeh because that's your job isn't it!!

Right yurt.
You are so busted.
Just give it up.

Even that is not true, as she has posted on her on and off for a while. I imagine usually in a drunken rage after a night out barflying.

Right yurt.
You are so busted.
Just give it up.

How I am supposed to know when she posted last? Do you realize how dumb you sound? A new poster is supposed to know some poster hasn't posted for years. Lol. Dumbass.

I put her in my sig because when I asked if she realized she was insulting women she went off on me and I found it hilarious. I thought her post was funny as hell as she was going off on misogynist men and then she makes a post that says a man can't be out of control and crazy or whatever it says unless they are a woman. Come on dude, that was funny and deserved to be in my sig.

What do you add to the site? All I've received from you is insults and accusations.

Easy.
I told you how already.

No. You have me your opinion. You think I have the same writing style, but you know it is hard to tell because type has no inflection etc.

You and most everyone on this board can't stop talking about Yurt. It is fucking gross. You've admitted to accusing at least 3 other posters of being Yurt, why should anyone believe you now?

You guys are doing your best to run off a new member. Seeing as how your membership and posts are so small, kind of strange.

No. You have me your opinion. You think I have the same writing style, but you know it is hard to tell because type has no inflection etc.

You and most everyone on this board can't stop talking about Yurt. It is fucking gross. You've admitted to accusing at least 3 other posters of being Yurt, why should anyone believe you now?

You guys are doing your best to run off a new member. Seeing as how your membership and posts are so small, kind of strange.

If you can't see I am offering you
encouragement then you are blind.

No. I insulted your comments.
I applauded the person that you can be when you want to.
Yeah by accusing me if being some former member, calling me stupid etc.

I've been attacked since I joined. Less than 12 posts and the Troll was following me all over the board, but I'm the one that needs to be a better person.

Why aren't you calling out Troll? He is the one who started this, then he pm'd Leon and Christie and all three jumped the bandwagon.

Yeah by accusing me if being some former member, calling me stupid etc.

I've been attacked since I joined. Less than 12 posts and the Troll was following me all over the board, but I'm the one that needs to be a better person.

Why aren't you calling out Troll? He is the one who started this, then he pm'd Leon and Christie and all three jumped the bandwagon.

Some tjings never change.

Back