update to tom

My job is pointing out idiotic posts by retards or in your case dishonest shills.

I guess Bill Gates must be a dishonest shill as well. Obviously he should have consulted you first!!

Gates: Renewable energy can't do the job. Gov should switch green subsidies into R&D

Gates says he'll personally put his money where his mouth is. He's apparently invested $1bn of his own cash in low-carbon energy R&D already, and “over the next five years, there’s a good chance that will double,” he said.#

The ex-software overlord stated that the Guardian's scheme of everyone refusing to invest in oil and gas companies would have "little impact". He also poured scorn on another notion oft-touted as a way of making renewable energy more feasible, that of using batteries to store intermittent supplies from solar or wind.
“There’s no battery technology that’s even close to allowing us to take all of our energy from renewables," he said, pointing out - as we've noted on these pages before - that it's necessary "to deal not only with the 24-hour cycle but also with long periods of time where it’s cloudy and you don’t have sun or you don’t have wind."

So what are the possible answers, in Gates' view?

Gates is already well known as a proponent of improved nuclear power tech, and it seems he still is. He mentioned the travelling-wave reactors under development by his firm TerraPower, which are intended to run on depleted uranium stockpiled after use in conventional reactors. He also spoke of methods of using solar power to produce liquid hydrocarbons, which, unlike electricity, can be stored practicably in useful amounts: "one of the few energy storage things that works at scale", as he put it.

Last edited:
PM's? You certainly don't have any from me, so who cares what you are talking about. Just more bullshit.

Sweetie you care and you know it. It is what brought you back here. I know you better than you know yourself. Just like when I PWND you and BAC Panther at DC Junkies planting a story that I had joined and you thought I was some island broad.

You should take it up with KKKhristiefan if you are concerned. PM her

I guess Bill Gates must be a dishonest shill as well. Obviously he should have consulted you first!!

Gates: Renewable energy can't do the job. Gov should switch green subsidies into R&D

I am finally starting to understand you. You are an idiot.
Not long ago every major university and corporation in the world were researching alternatives.
Has all that research suddenly stopped?
MIT alone came up with a new thermo-electric generator based on the Peletier effect, a bi-metal combination twice as efficient as previous as well as at least doubling the output of solar-photovoltaic panels.
That is off the top of my head.
Already it is cheaper to install solar with battery backup than more than one power pole for those with long driveways.
Gates is an industrial looking after his new company's best interests.
Were Rockefeller, Vanderbilt, Carnegie, Gould and Mellon altruists (as you would portray Gates) or robber barons asuaging guilty consciences with their later in life charitible works?
Gates has spent more time in Federal anti-trust courts than the founder of Standard Oil, the original poster child of unfair business practice.
Bother me not with your deifying the bastions of excess greed.
No one ever claimed that wind/solar alone would cure our energy problems but: both do contibute soundly to carbon free production of energy.

Any idiot except you knows that there is no silver bullet solution. Stop makung yourself look stupid.

Not long ago every major university and corporation in the world were researching alternatives.
MIT alone came up with a new thermo-electric generator based on the Peletier effect, a bi-metal combination twice as efficient as previous as well as at least doubling the output of solar-photovoltaic panels.
Already it is cheaper to install solar with battery backup than more than one power pole for those with long driveways.
Were Rockefeller, Vanderbilt, Carnegie, Gould and Mellon altruists (as you would portray Gates) or robber barons asuaging guilty consciences with their later in life charitible works?
Gates has spent more time in Federal anti-trust courts than the founder of Standard Oil, the original poster child of unfair business practice.
No one ever claimed that wind/solar alone would cure our energy problems but: both do contibute soundly to carbon free production of energy.

Any idiot except you knows that there is no silver bullet solution. Stop makung yourself look stupid.

Idiot.

Sweetie you care and you know it. It is what brought you back here. I know you better than you know yourself. Just like when I PWND you and BAC Panther at DC Junkies planting a story that I had joined and you thought I was some island broad.

Muckraking shitstain.
Even if Christiefan did succumb to your evil we don't care because as Liberals we understand that humans are fallible. Mistakes are made, intentions matter and she will always be a good person while you will drip evil on your best disgusting day.
Got that maggot?
Your treachery is worth nothing , but to expose your true nature.
Fool.

Muckraking shitstain.
Even if Christiefan did succumb to your evil we don't care because as Liberals we understand that humans are fallible. Mistakes are made, intentions matter and she will always be a good person while you will drip evil on your best disgusting day.
Got that maggot?
Your treachery is worth nothing , but to expose your true nature.
Fool.

Posted like someone who doesn't care ;)

Well I know that it is the Peltier Effect and I would suggest that most stuff comes out of your arse rather than the top of your head!

Well I know that it is the Peltier Effect and I would suggest that most stuff comes out of your arse rather than the top of your head!

The editor of Hitler's speechwriter was the first spelling nazi.
I made at least 20 points in that post and all you have is a typo?
LMFAO@TOM.

LOL Yeah I'm up nights. Sounds like a personal problem between you and Christie. That's a shame.

Back