US soldiers viciously murder civilians in Iraq; joke about it in covered up video

They were journalists and children. He was the only person who fired any shots in this massacre. He was just looking for an excuse to play his favorite video game.

Why are avoding the information that we had troops fired on, in that area, just prior to what you're bitching about??

I think yurt would be the concentration camp guard shoving jews into the oven and wondering 'What is so disturbing about this?"

The Jewish Sonderkommando was responsible for putting dead gassed bodies in the ovens.
There were recorded cases of SS Nazi and Deutschevolk Ukranian guards pushing live Jews into fires like at Treblinka, including mothers after their kids.

I wouldn't compare anyone to the horrors of those involved in the holocaust so cavalierlike.

Why are avoding the information that we had troops fired on, in that area, just prior to what you're bitching about??

Now we are finding out that the so-called innocent people were carrying RPG's and AK7's. Also, the van didn't have any verification as it should have. Anything to diss our troops. Sickening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now we are finding out that the so-called innocent people were carrying RPG's and AK7's. Also, the van didn't have any verification as it should have. Anything to diss our troops. Sickening!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

On another thread you said that you would wait before passing judgement, yet here you are doing just that. One question that needs to be answered is how did WikiLeaks obtained the video from the helicopter. I cannot imagine that the crew wanted it to be published, so I can only surmise that somebody on the inside supplied the footage. As I'm sure that WikiLeaks doesn't pay for such material, we can discount the profit motive and that only leaves someone acting from conscience and most likely at a high level as well.

Last edited:
On another thread you said that you would wait before passing judgement, yet here you are doing just that. One question that needs to be answered is how did WikiLeaks obtained the video from the helicopter. I cannot imagine that the crew wanted it to be published, so I can only surmise that somebody on the inside supplied the footage. As I'm sure that WikiLeaks doesn't pay for such material, we can discount the profit motive and that only leaves someone acting from conscience and most likely at a high level as well.

I saw the video in slow motion, where they had zoomed in to see everything clearly, that's how. These people were not innocent.

I was also unable to see the sign that said "CHILDREN ON BOARD".

Back