USC really gone

Kamala Trump

Verified User
It appears USCitizen is really gone.

I miss his compulsive need to participate in every thread, even when he has nothing to add.

ya hes a good guy... it happens to all of us... i feel the same way alot but not lately, i havent been here all that much.

He does this about every 2 months. He'll be back. Don't fuss over it.

Oh yeah, you are one of the onew who hounded him off this board, so of course you would say that. You and Cawacko and Beefy, your'e just like a pack of thugs, piling up on someone who you think is weak. That's why none of you little bitches ever start shit with me. But now usc needed a break from you thugs, and it's no surprise!

Oh yeah, you are one of the onew who hounded him off this board, so of course you would say that. You and Cawacko and Beefy, your'e just like a pack of thugs, piling up on someone who you think is weak. That's why none of you little bitches ever start shit with me. But now usc needed a break from you thugs, and it's no surprise!
LOL. "Hounded him off the board?" Please. I can't stop laughing.... :D

Damn, I didn't know USC left.

I understand why (if the reasons listed were the ones he gave).

Hopefully he'll be back soon.

Damn normally I get included in these rants.

Did I get kicked off the team?

why did he leve ?

Because his work is done here.

Every single dude who ever voted for Bush has been shamed into abject embarrassment, and humiliated by that fact that a guy from Kentucky with a high school education had better judgement than them.

Nah, I rapped to him. He'll be back, he's just taking a break.

For crying out loud woman, that's absurd. I'm the worst at flaming. And I don't flame on individuals that have vaginas. Its personal policy.

In his eight billion posts on here, I have yet to see him have ANYTHING to add other than "Bush LOL!"

When you post 30,000 times and no one cares what you say (execpt for me of course because I allowed him to get to me) it probably frustrated him. I mean "Bush sucks" 5,000 times and "I didn't vote for Bush" 15,000 times I'm not sure dude had much more to say.

For crying out loud woman, that's absurd. I'm the worst at flaming. And I don't flame on individuals that have vaginas. Its personal policy.

Much respect Beefy. Don't hate on women and that's why uscitizen felt left out. She'll be back.

When you post 30,000 times and no one cares what you say (execpt for me of course because I allowed him to get to me) it probably frustrated him. I mean "Bush sucks" 5,000 times and "I didn't vote for Bush" 15,000 times I'm not sure dude had much more to say.

You obviously weren't a math major, but point well taken. :clink:

Good I can clear him off my ignore list leaving only asshat.
the average IQ on the board just skyrocketed.

Back