USC really gone

Look at his profile for threads he started, because he put up a thread saying he was leaving for a while. He needs a break. Who can blame him?

I didn't see it. :(

well, I'm sure Damo's right. He will be back b/f we know it. This place is addictive.

Wow, I'm lost. This must be some guy thing.

He was probably a little drunk when he posted that. But since my avatar is Lil Wayne my guess would be that he is referring to the song Lollipop, which is why I then posted the vid.

I didn't really think it was either. Especially not when you compare CK's ownage.

Well certainly not compared to that. That was epic.

Darla's warranted inclusion because it was a decent skewering on someone who doesn't usually get pwned in the face.

Well certainly not compared to that. That was epic.

Darla's warranted inclusion because it was a decent skewering on someone who doesn't usually get pwned in the face.

LOL. So essentially when she doesn't beat you to a pulp, it has to be considered ownage b/c you know that's as close as you'll ever get to it.

Actually darla, I kind of know what he's talking about.

Like when I pointed out that one grammer or spelling mistake you made in like the last 2 or 3 year's I've known you. It rarely happens, when it does, you're like, "whoah!"

LOL. So essentially when she doesn't beat you to a pulp, it has to be considered ownage b/c you know that's as close as you'll ever get to it.

Like when I pointed out that one grammer or spelling mistake you made in like the last 2 or 3 year's I've known you. It rarely happens, when it does, you're like, "whoah!"

LOL. I love how everyone is using “skewering” now.

Because his work is done here.

Every single dude who ever voted for Bush has been shamed into abject embarrassment, and humiliated by that fact that a guy from Kentucky with a high school education had better judgement than them.

Nah, I rapped to him. He'll be back, he's just taking a break.

i dissagree..

I'm not going to convince either of you, so I'm not going to expend the effort.

But anyone else watching the debate could tell who lost quite easily. I made no statements that were disproven, Darla made 2.

Bugger that, USC makes me laugh a lot, he has a way of putting a point that get there but with a bit of sly humour.

Back