USC

you haven't seen the speed and efficiency of the florida offense yet or their D

Wasn't that why we were supposed to lose to Clemson?

Wasn't that why we were supposed to lose to Georgia?

Yea it really sucks that USC let down after crushing my Buckeyes. Hell the Buckeyes are a better team than Oregon.

Though I'm counting chickens before their hatched and having seen all the top ranked teams play this year (except Utah) I'll hold with Florida and USC being the best two teams in the nation though I still think Florida is the best team in the country, I think USC is the only team that's has a good enough defense to shut them down.

USC is the best defense in the nation, then you have TCU, Florida, Bama, Ohio State, Iowa and Penn State, after that it's a pretty big drop off.

You're right about Offense, wrong about defense. Bama's defense is every bit as good as Florida's.

I'm hoping for a scenario where OK State beats OK and Texas loses to Missou then USC should get the bid to play against Florida.

You're right about Offense, wrong about defense. Bama's defense is every bit as good as Florida's.

I'm hoping for a scenario where OK State beats OK and Texas loses to Missou then USC should get the bid to play against Florida.

Now you're talking! That is what I'm praying for to!

Hard to imagine the team I saw get smoked by Texas Tech is gonna beat the team I saw abusing Texas Tech.

But its possible.

How is it that is a possibility, and yet Bama is sure to lose to FL?

lol

Hard to imagine the team I saw get smoked by Texas Tech is gonna beat the team I saw abusing Texas Tech.

But its possible.

How is it that is a possibility, and yet Bama is sure to lose to FL?

lol

Never said it wasn't possible. Bama's a good team, I just think Florida is better. Don't think OK State is gonna beat OK or that Missou is gonna win the Big 12 championship....but one can hope! :)

Back