USMessage boards just banned me for talking about election fraud

the right in this country will not win.

Your party will die in shame.

You will NOT be allowed to cheat the American people

you fucks make me sick anymore.

Im getting to the point that I hate every fucking one of you right wing traitors.

You don't believe in freedom

YOU only believe in winning at all costs

how can you go about your daily business and KNOW the people you support and vote for are subverting our democracy?

You are the enemy of this nation

Desh, that board is populated with pigs. I understand you want to teach them but sometimes it's just best not to wallow in the mud.

they deserve NO kindness or protection from the evil they create.

they NEED to be publically shamed until they accept all facts and stop fucking lying and cheating

Desh, that board is populated with pigs. I understand you want to teach them but sometimes it's just best not to wallow in the mud.

Give it up... how many times has Desh posted that link on this board? She spams the shit out of it. Quit pretending she is intelligent and that she has something to teach ANYONE. You are enabling her. She needs psychiatric help... encourage that instead of encouraging her insanity.

It just happened

You going to pretend it didn't just happen just like yopu pretend the SCOTUS didn't just tell the world you party needs to KEEP being punished for cheating voters and stealing elections?

In other words, you spammed every thread with your link that everyone has seen 10000000000000000 times?

Has anyone ever said 'that didn't happen'???

Good morning Superfreak, how was your weekend? Did you watch the grammys? Someone on my fb just said that Jay Z "pimped" his wife out. So I had to rewatch the opening performance...I think Beyonce owns herself and her body and her performance at all times. Also, I cannot believe that i have started to not just like, but respect...Taylor Swift...I know...

BTW do you know why you have ILA and others on the right on Ignore, something you always tell us when anyone mentions their lowlife posts and then go on to lecture us that if they bother us we should put them on IA...but you don't have Desh on ignore? What do you get out of this constant haranguing of her? Do you think it fills a need?

It just happened

You going to pretend it didn't just happen just like yopu pretend the SCOTUS didn't just tell the world you party needs to KEEP being punished for cheating voters and stealing elections?

Desh, no one cares that another website had enough of your insanity and banned you. It's not a current event, don't post it there.

Back