USMessage boards just banned me for talking about election fraud

Beyond restricting overt U.S. support of the Contras, the most significant effect of the Boland Amendment was the Iran–Contra affair, during which the Reagan Administration circumvented the Amendment, without consent of Congress, in order to continue supplying arms to the Contras.

Boland Amendment

which was a logical step, since the idiots in Congress had decided to side with the Communists against the US........

The only facts you could possibly have is to post the recent cases of all those Democrats that were arrested and some jailed for committing it.:)

you go get all the court records on dem cheating and Ill do he republican record.

there is no like record for the dem party you fucking lying purse full of badger puke

I hear that USMB doesn't tolerate liars.

It's an odd board. There are far more right than left moderators. The right moderators are a lot like this board, they pretty much let discussions go unless they flagrantly violate rules. When they close threads they say who did it and why.

The left moderators are belligerent and allowed to run rampant. They close threads or move them without identifying they did it. They leave fragrantly hypocritical left wing threads in the main forums equivalent to the right ones they closed. And they don't enforce the rules for liberal posters.

They have a rule that when you abbreviate someone's post, you must do it accurately, meaning you must preserve the intent of the post, not word splice to imply they said something differently than they said. A liberal word spliced my post to completely flip the meaning to make it sound like I agreed with them. I objected to the moderator they had changed my post and the moderator did nothing. I just got sick of it and left.

I'm good with rules, but I object to them being enforced differently or by political ideology. For example, Rana is a troll, spammer and derails threads, but I don't see her doing anything about other people doing that. I am good with it as long as it's consistent. USMB is completely not consistent.

I'm impressed TruthMatters got banned, that's almost impossible for a liberal to do there

your party cheats in elections

and you vote for them anyway.

you are traitors to this nation

Yes, the 1% of us is clearly the problem in this country. Though I'm not even actually a member of that party.

Oh, sorry, the nurse is here to put the straw in your mouth. I'd say suck now, but you're ahead of me...

Back