Vance responds to 'childless cat ladies' backlash, claims Democrats are 'anti-family'

signalmankenneth

Verified User
Vice presidential candidate Sen. JD Vance went on the "Megyn Kelly Show" podcast Friday to defend his past remarks where he questioned Democratic leaders, including Vice President Kamala Harris, Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg and Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, for not having biological children, referring to them as "childless cat ladies."

Vance made the comments in 2021, but they have recently resurfaced after former first lady Hillary Clinton shared a clip of the comments on X earlier this week -- a little more than a week after Trump picked Vance as his running mate. Harris -- who was among those Vance attacked -- has secured commitments from enough delegates to become the presumptive Democratic nominee if they all honor their commitment when voting, according to ABC News reporting.

"We are effectively run in this country via the Democrats, via our corporate oligarchs, by a bunch of childless cat ladies who are miserable at their own lives and the choices that they've made and so they want to make the rest of the country miserable, too," Vance said in the 2021 Fox News interview.

The main argument Vance made during his Friday interview with Kelly is that the Democratic Party is "anti-family" and that his criticism was not directed at those who don't have kids.

"The simple point that I made is that having children, becoming a father, becoming a mother, I really do think it changes your perspective in a pretty profound way," Vance told Kelly.

"I explicitly said in my remarks, despite the fact that the media has lied about this, that this is not about criticizing people who, for various reasons, didn't have kids. This is about criticizing the Democratic Party for becoming anti-family and anti-child," he added.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/vance-responds-childless-cat-ladies-191222473.html

1722042771218.png
1722042797271.png

I'll confess to seeing no upside to the existence of mutant trumpanzee families.
Vance is an idiot, as is anyone who doesn't clearly see that.

Not intimidating, just reminding everyone who are the traitors.

We don't need reminding.

The traitors are the people who were involved with and/or participated in J6.

From the cult leader at the top who instigated it, to the thugs who carried weapons and chemical sprays used against the Capitol police along with those who physically assaulted them, to those who unlawfully entered the Capitol building and occupied the offices of elected officials.....

...and anyone else who still supports them or condones what they did.

We don't need reminding.

The traitors are the people who were involved with and/or participated in J6.

From the cult leader at the top who instigated it, to the thugs who carried weapons and chemical sprays used against the Capitol police along with those who physically assaulted them, to those who unlawfully entered the Capitol building and occupied the offices of elected officials.....

...and anyone else who still supports them or condones what they did.
The traitors like Mr. Tiny Penis, singlemankenneth, and Hume are clearly noted on JPP. No further discussion is necessary.

J.D. Vance is such a Weird Wally phony baloney! Some things in his Hillbilly Elegy just don't sound normal, so let's do a deep dive into his book.

Here is an excerpt.....

“I’ll never forget the time I convinced myself that I was gay. I was eight or nine, maybe younger, and I stumbled upon a broadcast by some fire-and-brimstone preacher. The man spoke about the evils of homosexuals, how they had infiltrated our society, and how they were all destined for hell absent some serious repenting,” he wrote in his book. “At the time, the only thing I knew about gay men was that they preferred men to women. This described me perfectly: I disliked girls, and my best friend was my buddy Bill. Oh no, I’m going to hell.”

The above nugget came from his confession of being gay as a nine-year-old kid in his book, which has raised eyebrows as he is currently one of the most vicious homophobes in the US Senate, where he has served for less than two years before being selected by Donald Trump as his vice presidential candidate.

He expressed his fears to his grandmother when he was nine and quotes her as saying,
“Don’t be a fucking idiot; how would you know that you’re gay? when he attempted to dive further into his feelings, he quoted her as saying “J.D., do you want to suck dicks?Vance replied, “Of course not!” , “Then you’re not gay,” she said. “And even if you did want to suck dicks, that would be okay. God would still love you.”

Stop! Stop! Stop!

Does this sound like a normal conversation between a 9 year old and his grandmother? Was he paraphrasing here or was he much older - like 17 years old- instead of 9?

9 year olds know nothing about sucking dicks and grandmothers do not talk that way to their 9 year old grandsons!

And he also further confesses in his book, that he met his wife in college through a mutual Gay friend.

I am calling BULLSHIT HERE!

Last edited:
Calling Democrats "anti family" is worse than dumb. It is a Nazi tactic of attacking a group of people not for political views but for what the group is as people. Vance will defend the slur by saying what he means is Democrats favor policies that he believes are not in the best interest of families, but this is not what he says. The stated message is Democrats don't like the existence of families. Democrats are therefore unworthy of membership in a family oriented society like America. The message is a poison.

Back