Vance responds to 'childless cat ladies' backlash, claims Democrats are 'anti-family'

Trump and Vance are a duo made in Nazi hell. Trump picked a guy who wants to rule as badly as he does. The end of America as we know it is nigh. We are heading for a president above the law. Like Nixon said, If the president does it, it is legal. Trump agrees but is worse.

Trump and Vance are a duo made in Nazi hell. Trump picked a guy who wants to rule as badly as he does. The end of America as we know it is nigh. We are heading for a president above the law. Like Nixon said, If the president does it, it is legal. Trump agrees but is worse.
DON'T TRY TO BLAME LEFTIST VIOLENCE AND HATRED ON TRUMP, SYBIL!

also known as your war on parents.
choice of schools, parental consent, and so on.
Yes, parents who are all highly qualified, super educated, and very level-headed and honest should decide what schools should be like. Have you ever gone to a school board meeting? How about a PTA meeting? Did you see a group who should run educational institutions over teachers?

Vice presidential candidate Sen. JD Vance went on the "Megyn Kelly Show" podcast Friday to defend his past remarks where he questioned Democratic leaders, including Vice President Kamala Harris, Transportation Secretary Pete Buttigieg and Rep. Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez, for not having biological children, referring to them as "childless cat ladies."

Vance made the comments in 2021, but they have recently resurfaced after former first lady Hillary Clinton shared a clip of the comments on X earlier this week -- a little more than a week after Trump picked Vance as his running mate. Harris -- who was among those Vance attacked -- has secured commitments from enough delegates to become the presumptive Democratic nominee if they all honor their commitment when voting, according to ABC News reporting.

"We are effectively run in this country via the Democrats, via our corporate oligarchs, by a bunch of childless cat ladies who are miserable at their own lives and the choices that they've made and so they want to make the rest of the country miserable, too," Vance said in the 2021 Fox News interview.

The main argument Vance made during his Friday interview with Kelly is that the Democratic Party is "anti-family" and that his criticism was not directed at those who don't have kids.

"The simple point that I made is that having children, becoming a father, becoming a mother, I really do think it changes your perspective in a pretty profound way," Vance told Kelly.

"I explicitly said in my remarks, despite the fact that the media has lied about this, that this is not about criticizing people who, for various reasons, didn't have kids. This is about criticizing the Democratic Party for becoming anti-family and anti-child," he added.

https://www.yahoo.com/news/vance-responds-childless-cat-ladies-191222473.html

View attachment 28377
View attachment 28378

Vance responds to 'childless cat ladies' backlash, claims Democrats are 'anti-family'​

If Vance is a product of a family, I'm certainly anti-that one.

Yes, parents who are all highly qualified, super educated, and very level-headed and honest should decide what schools should be like. Have you ever gone to a school board meeting? How about a PTA meeting? Did you see a group who should run educational institutions over teachers?
are you even a parent?

are you even a parent?
I am even a parent, whatever that means. I have gone to school board meetings and PTA meetings. Ozzie and Harriet was fiction. All parents are flawed. They are absolutely not qualified to make educational decisions, especially the curriculum. Teachers and staff are professionals educated in the field. They are far better at it. What went wrong in our system was parents getting power and politicians following their leads. For most of the time, America had the highest-rated educational system in the world. it started to drop when the unqualified seized powers that they did not understand how to use. yeah, I mean people like you.

I am even a parent, whatever that means.
do you often struggle with things that are clear and easy to understand?

I have gone to school board meetings and PTA meetings. Ozzie and Harriet was fiction. All parents are flawed. They are absolutely not qualified to make educational decisions, especially the curriculum. Teachers and staff are professionals educated in the field. They are far better at it. What went wrong in our system was parents getting power and politicians following their leads. For most of the time, America had the highest-rated educational system in the world. it started to drop when the unqualified seized powers that they did not understand how to use. yeah, I mean people like you.
It doesn't matter if individuals are flawed - they still should be respected to make mistakes that they choose to mistake

you don't own the children. just because you might have a better idea for how they should grow does not mean you get to dictate to them

libtards lost this battle. you lie about book burnings and other bullshit when parents just want to raise their children the way they see fit

It doesn't matter if individuals are flawed - they still should be respected to make mistakes that they choose to mistake

you don't own the children. just because you might have a better idea for how they should grow does not mean you get to dictate to them

libtards lost this battle. you lie about book burnings and other bullshit when parents just want to raise their children the way they see fit
We have professionals who are qualified to make such decisions. You are advocating that America's educational decisions should be made by the LCD. Why should the unqualified DICTATE to the rest of us? Parents are simply not qualified, whether they like it or not. When you guys are in control, we all lose.

We have professionals who are qualified to make such decisions. You are advocating that America's educational decisions should be made by the LCD. Why should the unqualified DICTATE to the rest of us? Parents are simply not qualified, whether they like it or not. When you guys are in control, we all lose.
you are a bit of an idiot. you aren't qualified for jack.squat.

you can't even follow along in a debate. I specifically pointed out where you libtards failed parents and children and you derp sticked along.

you lie about issues such as book banning, when it is simply parents asking for age appropriate materials.

so fuck off.. liar.

you are a bit of an idiot. you aren't qualified for jack.squat.

you can't even follow along in a debate. I specifically pointed out where you libtards failed parents and children and you derp sticked along.

you lie about issues such as book banning, when it is simply parents asking for age appropriate materials.

so fuck off.. liar.
The level of that response certainly takes you out of the parents who should have input discussion. There is a comeback in measles in Mich. with 11 cases lately. That is because parents want to make the decisions about what vaccines, if any they want their kids to have. You and people like you do not have the qualifications to make any institutional decisions. You buy the right wing idiocy.
Books are at personal levels. Some kids should be reading far harder and better books than others.The people like you, think their kids are the guide stones for everyone. I do not want my kid to read about slavery and lynching, therefore no kid should read about them.

It is your crappy writing. You should have typed "Are you a parent". What does even add to the question?
Parents should not have the freedom to raise kids as they see fit. There are brutal parents who beat kids. There are parents who rape and abuse their children. There are limits.
The educational system sets up guidelines for what a kid should learn and when. We have done that since we established our first schools. Our education should travel. You should be able to move to another state and continue your education as it was proceeding.
You are a simple person who mistakingly thinks you have better ideas then educated and trained administrators. You do not.

Back