Vance Wiped the Floor with Walz

:love: Not a peep from the forum leftists. They are hiding their faces in shame. :hand: ;)
Horse shit.

I am as far left as one can go...and I think Vance won the debate. But it was far from wiping the floor with Walz. Kamala Harris did kick Trump's ass hard enough for his nose to bleed, but that was not what happened last night.

No shame involved. One person (Vance) came out ahead. That happens.

If content were the criterion, Walz clearly won.

However, Vance clearly won in presentation.

You decide what's important to you.
This kinda reminds me of the JFK Nixon debate. People who watched it on TV said that clearly JFK won. People who listened to it on the radio said that clearly Nixon won it.

I suspect that appearance had a lot to do with consideration about who won. Walz LOOKED frenzied; Vance seemed in control. His demeanor reminded me of Kamala Harris' demeanor when she kicked Trump's ass in that first debate.

Vance is more glib. He covered up for Trump as much as he could. He had to repeat Trump's lies. He also had to lie about what he thinks of Trump, since he expressed it so clearly before his ambition turned him into somebody else. I thought Trumpys hate Yale grads.
Vance wrote the forward to Project 2025. He was deeply involved in it.
Vance covered up who is for 90 minutes by lies.

Horse shit.

I am as far left as one can go...and I think Vance won the debate. But it was far from wiping the floor with Walz. Kamala Harris did kick Trump's ass hard enough for his nose to bleed, but that was not what happened last night.

Ah ha....... so you admit you're a communist.

Horse shit.

What did Vance win?- The SOFT-SPOKEN NICE MAN liar of the year award?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!

What did Vance win?- The SOFT-SPOKEN NICE MAN liar of the year award?

HAHAHAHAHAHA!
Actually, I dislike using the expression win or lose in these "debates."

I was hoping Walz would do much better than Vance.

He didn't.

Vance, in my opinion, did much better than Walz.

If you think differently, fine with me.

Back