Vancouver

Beefy

Worst gambler ever
Vancouver BC is the coolest city on this infernal planet. Super cool. I miss all you clowns, even the retards like Dixie. I'll be around later.

Vancouver BC is the coolest city on this infernal planet. Super cool. I miss all you clowns, even the retards like Dixie. I'll be around later.

If you visit North Van say HI to the Ex. And if you're "lonely" you'll find company around Main and Hastings. ;)

Beefy, you should come to Detroit.
I had an Uncle who was a Liberator pilot in WWII. He was shot down over Austria and spent the rest of the war as a POW. He excaped once but was caught. After the war he settled in Detroit and said he felt right at home because he had to excape all over again.

No offense Tom but I don't want to live anywhere that has a maritime climate. All that rain is depressing.

None taken, at least we don't suffer from weather extremes, plague, pestilence, earthquakes. and volcanoes. My friend tells me because Vancouver is so mild weather wise, compared to the rest of Canada, all the detritus heads there to escape the harsh winters of the East. BC also has some of the most draconian traffic laws in Canuck land.

Last edited:
Back