vaxx emits bluetooth address

Why did I know that as soon as I saw that YOU had responded to one of my posts that there would be a galactically stupid response ... thank you for not disappointing me.
Well, I’d like to know what is stupid about this conversation? I inquired if it was possible to put nanobots in vaccines and he gave me a professional answer.

I see further polite conversation with you is futile. Have a nice life.

Well, I’d like to know what is stupid about this conversation? I inquired if it was possible to put nanobots in vaccines and he gave me a professional answer.

I see further polite conversation with you is futile. Have a nice life.

ADIOS

BTW ... you would have me believe your local pharmacist is an expert in nanobots ...

Last edited:
it's a strawman argument.

it says the vaccine does not contain a bluetooth chip, which nobody is asserting.

what happens is the graphene oxide and other nanobots injected form a microscopic antenna and circuitry which creates the digitial signal and project it.

kinda explains Bill Gates' interest in everyone getting it doesnt it ?

kinda explains Bill Gates' interest in everyone getting it doesnt it ?

51b8e89ceab8eaa87d000009

When will my body get a Windows upgrade?

how do you know it hasnt ?
but seriously he's far past Windows now. thats just paying the bills for his new interests. and unlike his rich guy friends, he's still very much interested in whats happening on this planet.

but seriously he's far past Windows now. thats just paying the bills for his new interests. and unlike his rich guy friends, he's still very much interested in whats happening on this planet.

What would the purpose of the nanobots in our bodies serve?

ROTFLMFAO!!!! How fucking dumb do you have to be to believe this incredible bullshit? How many chips do they put in a bottle, and how do they make sure you get one? It's just so fucking stupid it should just be removed before the collective IQ drops.

What would the purpose of the nanobots in our bodies serve?

you know how Google etal track what you do online and shape what ads you see as a result ?

suppose google know where you were at any given moment. "hey Bob, that watch you were checking out is on sale at the Watch Emporium on the next block !".

and for the more tin hat take, suppose the government knew where you were at any given moment ?
- say you had a warrant out for your arrest ?
- say you had a protective order against you and you happened to be too close to thast person ?
- say you had been talking smack about whacking Gavin Newsome and you were within a mile of him ?
- say you were in a crowed place and you were NOT social distancing ?

and you have no control over it.

you know how Google etal track what you do online and shape what ads you see as a result ?

suppose google know where you were at any given moment. "hey Bob, that watch you were checking out is on sale at the Watch Emporium on the next block !".

and for the more tin hat take, suppose the government knew where you were at any given moment ?
- say you had a protective order against you and you happened to be too close to thast person ?
- say you had been talking smack about whacking Gavin Newsome and you were within a mile of him ?

Do you have a cell phone? Good grief, are you really this daft?

Like "Minority Report".

We do. It's called the Constitution.

I can control a cell phone ability to do that cant I ?

ROTFLMFAO!!! No, of course you can't. Your phone has a GPS and constantly pings cell towers. You can hide your location from the apps on your phone, but not the phones operating system. You didn't know this? Wow.

https://www.gearbrain.com/nsa-phone-location-tracking-concerns-2646899220.html

But instead of just doing that, let's create an elaborate plot to make a fake vaccine and put nanobots in everyone that emit a bluetooth address. Something that is physically impossible.

ROTFLMFAO!!! No, of course you can't. Your phone has a GPS and constantly pings cell towers. You can hide your location from the apps on your phone, but not the phones operating system. You didn't know this? Wow.

https://www.gearbrain.com/nsa-phone-location-tracking-concerns-2646899220.html

But instead of just doing that, let's create an elaborate plot to make a fake vaccine and put nanobots in everyone that emit a bluetooth address. Something that is physically impossible.
This is what I told my brother, he still isn’t vaccinated, and hasn’t gotten rid of his cell phone. :laugh:

You forgot "controlling" in there somewhere. :D

Back