VCHS fields first football team.........

Now you are scarring me...so Pros no longer like cheerleaders?...They like grab ass with the mates mo betta...Damn no wonder I gave up football after College...I could never get into that!:cof1:

LOL, no you dumbass.... they like the cheerleaders, but by that stage of the game, they already impress the ladies just by being on the field. They don't need cheerleaders to impress because they are busy dating models and hot actresses. That stage of the game they should be more concerned with the opposing team and understanding them rather than impressing ladies... cause they already have impressed them.

Okay...'I can see clearly now'...a song

LOL, no you dumbass.... they like the cheerleaders, but by that stage of the game, they already impress the ladies just by being on the field. They don't need cheerleaders to impress because they are busy dating models and hot actresses. That stage of the game they should be more concerned with the opposing team and understanding them rather than impressing ladies... cause they already have impressed them.

damn...that really cleared things up...or not...so pros get more eh'...lmao... I am sure the girls are impressed with a bunch of sweaty dudes...grunting for a living...then again maybe ya are right!...lol

damn...that really cleared things up...or not...so pros get more eh'...lmao... I am sure the girls are impressed with a bunch of sweaty dudes...grunting for a living...then again maybe ya are right!...lol

I am right damnit! LOL

I could sit here like Al Bundy and talk about my High School Career for the rest of my life, I'd get no tail. I'm pretty sure even Terry Bradshaw could pull a better piece of ass showing footage of himself getting slammed by 'Turkey Foot ' Jones using that technique. You only have to get there.. that's all, and you have no problem with the ladies. Maybe you won't get the exact one you want, but nevertheless, you will have no problem getting some when you want to.

LMAO...again...

I am right damnit! LOL

I could sit here like Al Bundy and talk about my High School Career for the rest of my life, I'd get no tail. I'm pretty sure even Terry Bradshaw could pull a better piece of ass showing footage of himself getting slammed by 'Turkey Foot ' Jones using that technique. You only have to get there.. that's all, and you have no problem with the ladies. Maybe you won't get the exact one you want, but nevertheless, you will have no problem getting some when you want to.

Okee Dokee...as long as ya like to throw out names...I went to school with Hal Bledsoe(sp) and Pete Brethard(sp) (sorry just off the cuff for sp...been awhile since I knew them)...my school...they went on to UCLA and USC then pro...ya sound just like them...lol

Okee Dokee...as long as ya like to throw out names...I went to school with Hal Bledsoe(sp) and Pete Brethard(sp) (sorry just off the cuff for sp...been awhile since I knew them)...my school...they went on to UCLA and USC then pro...ya sound just like them...lol

Only one of those two names I recognize is Bedsole. Wouldn't doubt that having an NFL quality TE in a Wing T offense would make you think it's the best ever.. lol. Though having a coach who's son is now the youngest NFL O-Coordinator and for an NFL Dynasty, you kind of learn a lot about confusing defenses, not just giving the ball to the most talented and letting them carry your team.

LOL..............

Only one of those two names I recognize is Bedsole. Wouldn't doubt that having an NFL quality TE in a Wing T offense would make you think it's the best ever.. lol. Though having a coach who's son is now the youngest NFL O-Coordinator and for an NFL Dynasty, you kind of learn a lot about confusing defenses, not just giving the ball to the most talented and letting them carry your team.

like I said...whatever/whichever...all is fair in sports,women and good food....and we did not play each others team back in the day...so this is just a moot...yet entertaining diatribe...touche'

Back