VICTORY FRIENDS: Should Eagle Eye and Bull Durham be ex-communicated?

Should Eagle Eye and Bull Durham be ex-communicated?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's a shame when people just follow the PC Fascists of Blue Team with out much thought. I believe, in their defense, that both Eagle Eye and Bull Durham have never had 'real' jobs. Both are in 'Government Work' (probably the Post Office) and have never faced 'Wage competition' in the Private Sector.

These two Democrat Stooges support importing MORE people into the US.
Friend to American Labor, President Trump, says "No".

"Donald Trump bans ALL immigration into the U.S. to 'protect jobs' as coronavirus pandemic puts 22 million Americans out of work"
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/ar...S-protect-jobs-amid-coronavirus-pandemic.html

It's with great sadness that I request a Vote.

Jack the men in white coats are coming to take you to a safe warm place to rest. It is clear your grip on reality is gone.

Jack the men in white coats are coming to take you to a safe warm place to rest. It is clear your grip on reality is gone.

When I asked you about 'immigration', you replied with a 'We're a Nation of Immigrants'.
And then, one of your numerous lackeys (ThatOwlWoman) 'Thanked' your post.
I asked why you didn't support 'America First' ... and you fell silent.

You need to resign your Membership in The Victory Friends. These are True Americans that support America. NOT wanting to import some guy from Bangladesh that only knows how to weave baskets.

It all boils down to testing.

Please allow me to be the first Democrat to say that immigration should come to a temporary total stop- UNTIL A THOROUGHLY TESTED AND COMPLETE ACCURATE PROPER TEST for the Corona Virus is fully available to test everyone in this country- and everyone entering our country through the 'proper immigration channels.

There are proper ways to do things- and there are sinister, careless, and reckless ways to do things- EVERYTHING!

OOPS! I think I just defined the reason why DONALD Trump does not support testing all Americans, ensuring that Americans may all be tested. or even thinking that testing is even his responsibility!

Testing is not important to this president! And he made stopping immigration a part of his campaign promises to his TRUMPTARDS!

Donald Trump is using the Corona Crisis to carry out his hate agenda and fire-up his base of haters!- AND FURTHER DIVIDE THE PEOPLE OF OUR COUNTRY!

Last edited:
When I asked you about 'immigration', you replied with a 'We're a Nation of Immigrants'.
And then, one of your numerous lackeys (ThatOwlWoman) 'Thanked' your post.
I asked why you didn't support 'America First' ... and you fell silent.

You need to resign your Membership in The Victory Friends. These are True Americans that support America. NOT wanting to import some guy from Bangladesh that only knows how to weave baskets.

I told you the truth this nation was founded by immigrants. Since when did you take your anyone but Trump hat off and start wearing a MAGA hat? Pay attention to my signature you seem to have forgotten what America is all about!

Please allow me to be the first Democrat to say that immigration should come to a temporary total stop- UNTIL A THOROUGHLY TESTED AND COMPLETE ACCURATE PROPER TEST for the Corona Virus is fully available to test everyone in this country- and everyone entering our country through the 'proper immigration channels.

There are proper ways to do things- and there are sinister, careless, and reckless ways to do things- EVERYTHING!

OOPS! I think I just defined the reason why DONALD Trump does not support testing all Americans, ensuring that Americans may all be tested. or even thinking that testing is even his responsibility!

Testing is not important to this president! And he made stopping immigration a part of his campaign promises to his TRUMPTARDS!

Donald Trump is using the Corona Crisis to carry out his hate agenda and fire-up his base of haters!- AND FURTHER DIVIDE THE PEOPLE OF OUR COUNTRY!

Why do YOU support importing Third World Labor into the US?
(If you are a Capitalist, and admit you just want to Lower Wages of American Workers, I will understand that)

I told you the truth this nation was founded by immigrants. Since when did you take your anyone but Trump hat off and start wearing a MAGA hat? Pay attention to my signature you seem to have forgotten what America is all about!

Do you understand the concept of 'America First'?

As the Machines begin to take over, and the Jobs for Humans begin to dwindle, let's 'Hire American'.
(Yes, I know your Motto "We can never have too many Muslims")

This is why we have to leave it up to the adults to handle this. What good is testing every American going to do? Let's say you get tested, the test is negative, then you go to the grocery store and massage all the tomatoes, fondle all the avocados, and juggle the lemons and oranges. And then you get coronavirus. What good did the test do? Now sit down, shut up, and let the smart people handle this.

^Wants to test 330 million people regardless of symptoms.

giphy.gif

Why do YOU support importing Third World Labor into the US?
(If you are a Capitalist, and admit you just want to Lower Wages of American Workers, I will understand that)

^Clown thinks Americans will pick strawberries and pluck chickens. :laugh:

This is why we have to leave it up to the adults to handle this. What good is testing every American going to do? Let's say you get tested, the test is negative, then you go to the grocery store and massage all the tomatoes, fondle all the avocados, and juggle the lemons and oranges. And then you get coronavirus. What good did the test do? Now sit down, shut up, and let the smart people handle this.

:thumbsup: Leftists are funny stupid people aren't they? :laugh:

Do you understand the concept of 'America First'?

As the Machines begin to take over, and the Jobs for Humans begin to dwindle, let's 'Hire American'.
(Yes, I know your Motto "We can never have too many Muslims")

Jack
You are on something. America First refers to our business dealings with other countries, it is pure economics and security nothing more. You trying to paint me as a lefty is hilarious. When Owl and I were at war you were one of her biggest defenders. Your leftwing track record is plain to see all one has to do is look back at some of your posts. I voted for Trump did you? Do you plan to vote for Trump in Nov.? A simple yes or no question.
If I'm not mistaken you said it was a citizens right to celebrate 911. Do you also have a shrine in your home to Mohammed Atta? Sorry pal you can't hide the fact you're a flaming leftie.

^Clown thinks Americans will pick strawberries and pluck chickens. :laugh:

1. At $15/hr., Americans will pick strawberries. It's all about the 'Money'.
2. At $15/hr., Americans will make shoes.
3. Business (the Ownership Class) has concluded that there is a Bigger Profit to be made by having shoes made in Asia. More Profit made by using Third World Labor.
4. Business (the Ownership Class) has concluded that there is a bigger Profit to be made by having Third World Labor pick Strawberries. Bringing Third World Labor to the US means More Profit.

I'm sure you will agree that the US could replace the Building Trades with Third World Labor and rebuild the Country for half the price of using American Labor.

:thumbsup: Leftists are funny stupid people aren't they? :laugh:

They just aren't critical thinkers, they go along with whatever they're told. This is the new excuse the Democratic governors are making so they can keep their economies closed for as long as possible. Testing testing testing.

Jack
You are on something. America First refers to our business dealings with other countries, it is pure economics and security nothing more. You trying to paint me as a lefty is hilarious. When Owl and I were at war you were one of her biggest defenders. Your leftwing track record is plain to see all one has to do is look back at some of your posts. I voted for Trump did you? Do you plan to vote for Trump in Nov.? A simple yes or no question.
If I'm not mistaken you said it was a citizens right to celebrate 911. Do you also have a shrine in your home to Mohammed Atta? Sorry pal you can't hide the fact you're a flaming leftie.

'America First' means putting Americans and America at the front of the line before you start worrying about a bunch of Foreigners.
Somehow, someway, you have started to put Foreigners before Americans.

(according to the recent Voting ... you have been cast as a Traitor)

1. At $15/hr., Americans will pick strawberries. It's all about the 'Money'.
2. At $15/hr., Americans will make shoes.

No, they won't. Most couldn't do that work for 6 hours, much less eight. Have you ever picked strawberries or harvested grapes by hand Jack?

3. Business (the Ownership Class) has concluded that there is a Bigger Profit to be made by having shoes made in Asia. More Profit made by using Third World Labor.
4. Business (the Ownership Class) has concluded that there is a bigger Profit to be made by having Third World Labor pick Strawberries. Bringing Third World Labor to the US means More Profit.

WRONG; American consumers concluded that they weren't willing to pay the price of using American labor. ;)

I'm sure you will agree that the US could replace the Building Trades with Third World Labor and rebuild the Country for half the price of using American Labor.

Construction costs in the SE are half of what they are in New York City area. Do you know why Jack?

'America First' means putting Americans and America at the front of the line before you start worrying about a bunch of Foreigners.
Somehow, someway, you have started to put Foreigners before Americans.
(according to the recent Voting ... you have been cast as a Traitor)

^Jack's voting for Trump in November. ;)

Back