Video of 'Drive Thru' testing.

Not fond of that plan...what would you suggest?
I wonder how many they've found with the virus...and how many they contaminated by accident?

Since the 'Doctor' is in a Space Suit, and the 'Patient' is in his own car by himself, I don't think anyone has been 'contaminated by accident'.

Since the 'Doctor' is in a Space Suit, and the 'Patient' is in his own car by himself, I don't think anyone has been 'contaminated by accident'.

How many did they identify? Do you know?

What is the sensitivity and specificity of the test they are using?

How many did they identify? Do you know?

What is the sensitivity and specificity of the test they are using?

I don't know. Apparently after 2 months of this Epidemic this is what they have come up with to try and curb it.
Seems a lot better than the 'Ignore it' policy of Trump.

I don't know. Apparently after 2 months of this Epidemic this is what they have come up with to try and curb it.
No one is ignoring it, though;)

Can you be sure? How are they actually testing the patients? We don't "need" this;)

No one is ignoring it, though;)

Yeah. After 2 months, Trump has put another strategy in place ... put Pence in Charge.
Man, I don't know about you, but I'm getting real tired of putting these fucking people in charge that aren't fucking qualified, know what I mean?

Yeah. After 2 months, Trump has put another strategy in place ... put Pence in Charge.
Man, I don't know about you, but I'm getting real tired of putting these fucking people in charge that aren't fucking qualified, know what I mean?
But you do know my theory on that;)
Why isn't the VP "qualified"?
Should the President have reached out to Dr. Biden?

So you want to do this here without knowing if it works? Sounds kinda desperate. Are you desperate?

I am very reassured by Trumps measured response and I am glad he isn’t freaking out like you are

Back